Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thefamilytree Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thefamilytree Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Rasmeet Bhatia

It's a famous saying here in Gujarat "મોરના ઈંડા ચીતરવા ના પડે" which means a child inherits the values,habits,intellect,perspective from his parents partially or completely but sure does. I remembered it was a family gathering at the Hotel as it was my brother's birthday.The aunts,uncles,cousins,my grandparents were all present and we ordered our food had chitchat,cut the cake and went on cracking silly jokes and the party ended well. Everyone started leaving the hall for the parking but I re #ShortStory #yostowrimo #thefamilytree

read more
THE FAMILY TREE

(READ IN CAPTION) It's a famous saying here in Gujarat "મોરના ઈંડા ચીતરવા ના પડે" which means a child inherits the values,habits,intellect,perspective from his parents partially or completely but sure does.

I remembered it was a family gathering at the Hotel as it was my brother's birthday.The aunts,uncles,cousins,my grandparents were all present and we ordered our food had chitchat,cut the cake and went on cracking silly jokes and the party ended well.

Everyone started leaving the hall for the parking but I re

Anuj Jain

The Family Tree Heirlooms you may or may not possess, but stories of your family you certainly do have. Rahul was lucky he had both in plenty. Sitting in his plush office with his father already gone home, as it is he used to come as a routine only and had given the reign to Rahul, he was sifting around an old cupboard which always used to be locked. There were old files and plenty of redundant papers. In one stack tied in a cloth he found a few albums. Rahul took them home and was going throug #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #yostowrimo #thefamilytree

read more
The Family Tree

In Caption The Family Tree

Heirlooms you may or may not possess, but stories of your family you certainly do have.
Rahul was lucky he had both in plenty.
Sitting in his plush office with his father already gone home, as it is he used to come as a routine only and had given the reign to Rahul, he was sifting around an old cupboard which always used to be locked.
There were old files and plenty of redundant papers.
In one stack tied in a cloth he found a few albums.
Rahul took them home and was going throug

Ankit

Shedding the Britishers politically, but continuing their career models, a generation raised their heirs within strict discipline and culturally evolving society to evolve with the hardships of dynamically changing perspective of life, and have the charisma to bear the current generation dealing with a pandemic in their youths.

#TheFamilyTree #YoStoWriMo #ShortStory #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification