Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TheMessage Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TheMessage Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love good evening message, poetry thank you message, happy new year message for love, sweet and romantic good morning message for her, good morning message for my wife to make her happy,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Babita Kumari

#HeartfeltMessage #SAD poetry #poetananddadhich #26thapril #TheMessage Sushil Gautam Vishalkumar "Vishal" Rahul Bhardwaj ANSARI ANSARI Aaradhana Anand SURAJ PAL SINGH Satya Mahi gudiya Badal Singh Kalamgar Praveen Storyteller Hisamuddeen Khan 'hisam' बाबा ब्राऊनबियर्ड Praveen Jain "पल्लव" ABRAR Anshu writer Yogendra Nath Yogi Ravi Ranjan Kumar Kausik Babli BhatiBaisla Babli Gurjar Balwinder Pal B Ravan

read more

Rasmeet Bhatia

Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 11. Collab and write a #ShortStory titled #TheMessage. Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. Create the curiosity in the reader. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"This too shall pass".I know rejections hurt but being in someone's life who does not love or respect you can kill you inside.I may have broken your heart today but tomorrow you shall know Why I did that and you will be full of gratitude.Sometimes it's not rejection it's my way of protecting my dear one's.You are a Queen.I know you will turn this pain into power.

~ God Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 11.

Collab and write a #shortstory titled #TheMessage. Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. Create the curiosity in the reader. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Jyothi Jantz

Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 11. Collab and write a #ShortStory titled #TheMessage. Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. Create the curiosity in the reader. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Open this letter with love 
It has the special feeling only for you  Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 11.

Collab and write a #shortstory titled #TheMessage. Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. Create the curiosity in the reader. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Save me and an address was mentioned too. No name was mentioned.
Was it some prank or real distress, I wondered.
I decided to call the police.
The subsequent action unearthed a brothel being run by a famous person of our town.
I was happy and proud of having done a good deed.
The girl who wrote the note is still unknown to me. Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 11.

Neha Swaika

read more
You are the preetiest creation of God. Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 11.

Sherlock Doyle

#humanAIcollaboration: This story was completed by an AI (GPT-3). #Watching #stalker #Fear Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 11. Collab and write a #ShortStory titled #TheMessage. Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. Create the curiosity in the reader. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                  “I'm watching you.”

I hope I never find out who wrote it.                  
 #humanAIcollaboration: This story was completed by an AI (GPT-3).

#watching #stalker #fear

Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 11.

Aditi Mishra

read more
"Will you meet me, it's very urgent". Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 11.

Ankit

read more
"Life and Death are endless cycle but assignments, internals and regulations by Private Universities are special!" Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 11.

Vansh Kumar

read more
Once there was a time when you trapped us,treated us badly and disrespected us. But now see the reverse case with yourself. Your industries are collapsing ,people are crying for food and your children are bored of lockdown too. You are hiding in the same manner in which we used to do. 
I looked on the from where it was sent 
Its sender was mother nature  written to entire on   human society. I realised that it was a punishment for the offences done by  some of us to all.  Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 11.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification