Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best afganistanburning Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best afganistanburning Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about naya anindita dan afgan, naya anindita siapanya afgan, pak vs afg asia cup 2018, eng vs afg, pak vs afg,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nalini Rupam

Because right now I can’t do anything about it, but there will be times when I will face similiar situations, in different forms, with different faces at unusual times. In those times of action, Will I stand again the odds? Will you have the courage to take the step that may or may not change the situation but give me one last satisfaction? Will I protect someone’s rights? Will I give the security to my countrymen first? Will I be the last person to leave my country in situations of crisis? #Afganistan #yqbaba #yqdidi #afganistanburning

read more
Freedom is so precious!
Security is so important!
Power in the right hands is so important!

Did you feel it today?
Will you all please remember this forever! Because right now I can’t do anything about it, but there will be times when  I will face similiar situations, in different forms, with different faces at unusual times. 

In those times of action, Will I  stand again the odds? Will you have the courage to take the step that may or may not change the situation but give me one last satisfaction?

Will I protect someone’s rights?
Will I give the security to my countrymen first?
Will I be the last person to leave my country in situations of crisis?

Nalini Rupam

Because right now I can’t do anything about it, but there will be times when I will face similiar situations, in different forms, with different faces at unusual times. In those times of action, Will I stand again the odds? Will you have the courage to take the step that may or may not change the situation but give me one last satisfaction? Will I protect someone’s rights? Will I give the secure to my countrymen first? Will I be the last person to leave my country in situations of crisis? #Afganistan #yqbaba #yqdidi #afganistanburning

read more
Freedom is so precious!
Security is so important!
Power in the right hands is so important!

Did you feel it today?
Will you all please remember this forever! Because right now I can’t do anything about it, but there will be times when  I will face similiar situations, in different forms, with different faces at unusual times. 

In those times of action, Will I  stand again the odds? Will you have the courage to take the step that may or may not change the situation but give me one last satisfaction?

Will I protect someone’s rights?
Will I give the secure  to my countrymen first?
Will I be the last person to leave my country in situations of crisis?

यशवंत कुमार

एक ही खुदा है जिनका,
वो भी आपस में लड़-मर रहे हैं।
सुना है, किताबें कहती हैं,
'काफ़िरों का क़त्ल जायज़ है।' #afganistanburning #stopterrorism #letthisplanetbeapeacefulplece

Bhagirath Maurya

OIC, Pakistan, Dubai, & Turkey all had concern for Kashmiris.

Today nobody is doing anything in Afghanistan when people are dying to save their life. 
दोगले साले  #afghanistan #afganistanburning #terrorism #terrorist

tanha mussafir

जिन्हें भी शरीयत चाहिए हिन्दुस्थान में,
वह कुछ दिन तो गुजारे अफगानिस्तान में।
 #afganistanburning #islam #sharia_law #hindustan  #taliban

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification