Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best horcruxes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best horcruxes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about horcruxes, mera ranjhan hun koi hor lyrics, na hor tanhaiyan, gori tere jiya hor na koi milya song, gori tere jaisa hor koi na milaya,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Thoughts From Me

A Horcrux is an object in which a Dark wizard or witch has hidden a fragment of his or her soul for the purpose of attaining immortality. What objects would you hide your soul in to become immortal. Here's my list: 1. My Ukulele 2. The ink-pen I received as a gift. 3. My journal #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #harrypotter #voldemort #yqmuse #horcruxes

read more
The 5th book of harry potter series(as it is the biggest of all),
The duplicate of time turner that i own(obviously!!),
In my power glass( so i can have one with me always)
And the others in......
I cannot disclose all here or else it might be discovered and destroyed by my brother whenever we have a fight (which is almost everyday!!)😁😁.
 A Horcrux is an object in which a Dark wizard or witch has hidden a fragment of his or her soul for the purpose of attaining immortality. 

What objects would you hide your soul in to become immortal. 

Here's my list:
1. My Ukulele
2. The ink-pen I received as a gift. 
3. My journal

Kunal Choudhary

I wish i could create horcruxes,splitting my soul into pieces cos everytime i see you with someone else a part of me dies inside.

#horcruxes 
#horcrux 
#soul  
#love 
#lovehurts 
#onesidedlove 
#yourquote 
#yqquotes

Aditi Rathore

#horcruxes of happiness⚡ Because happiness can be found anywhere🍃 PC: Pinterest #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #harrypotter #yqdiary

read more
Instead of seeking
happiness in big 
things create 
small horcruxes 
of happiness.

If any of them got 
destroyed you 
will have other 
reasons to smile. #horcruxes of #happiness⚡

Because happiness can be found anywhere🍃

PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #harrypotter #yqdiary

payal jaswal

She kept destroying all his 
memories to find serenity in 
sheer emptiness of her 
heart.Until she realized his
memories are HORCRUXES,
that will only destroy her
in the end. #yqbaba #horcrux #horcruxes #yqtaless #janusyt

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification