Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CnC525 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CnC525 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about c525 logitech, as a cnc programmer, first cut cnc, new cnc machine 10, cnc turning machine video 20,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

payal jaswal

Collab on this beautiful click by Durga Sidharth and sprinkle the magic of your words complimenting this beautiful canvas. #CnC525 (Please don't remove this hashtag. It's for us to discover your write-ups related to this wallpaper). P.S. For submitting your clicks or illustrations use #MyCnC and tag us in your post. Please make sure to give the writers enough space & minimum noise to write on it, like this one. #clicksncanvas #yqbaba #cncnew #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Clicks & Ca

read more
I hide stories, stories that
make more sense to me than it would
make to anyone else, 
stories that are more fierce than romantic, 
stroies that talk about life on the 
verge of extinction and 
creation at the same time. I belong 
to the stories where countless 
moons are floating on the surface
of ocean for hours, and I gently row 
a boat in that vast ocean 
with a lamp in my hand unaware 
of the moon lit.
I weave stories there 
in the shades of lamp and bury 
them in the vast ocean so 
that nobody would ever know 
how the moon actually glows. 
I sink, I drown and I create stories 
about the universe to tell the 
universe that I'm an 
unfinished story. Collab on this beautiful click by Durga Sidharth and sprinkle the magic of your words complimenting this beautiful canvas.

#CnC525 (Please don't remove this hashtag. It's for us to discover your write-ups related to this wallpaper).

P.S. For submitting your clicks or illustrations use #MyCnC and tag us in your post. Please make sure to give the writers enough space & minimum noise to write on it, like this one. 

#ClicksNCanvas #yqbaba #cncnew   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Clicks & Ca

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification