Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best firsttestimonial Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best firsttestimonial Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about reuniting with first love quotes, gifts to say i love you for the first time, first love quotes and sayings for him, first love and second love quotes, love shayari fir mohabbat ke naam,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Swapnil Moon

My words, carved for you. 🤗 I have never written a testimonial. But, guess it's perfect🌤️ #yqbaba #yqquotes #Friendship #firsttestimonial #bestfriend #chashmish #beautifulsoul Dedicating a #testimonial to Richa Joshi

read more
It rains during thunder or 
sometimes little bit after thunder 
but we see sunshine
for sure. My words, 
carved for you. 🤗
I have never written a testimonial.
But, guess it's perfect🌤️
#yqbaba #yqquotes #friendship #firsttestimonial #bestfriend #chashmish #beautifulsoul
Dedicating a #testimonial to Richa Joshi

Deeksha Joshi

Though I've never met him in person .... Yet i believe that Kunal is a nice & a genuine person .
He emotes real emotions through his poetry.. & you all will surely believe me when you will be reading his quotes..!!
💐💐💐
Kunal , if , gets the same energy from you which he delivers then, he'll prove to be a very good & caring friend of yours .!! Dedicating a #testimonial to Kunal Verma #yqfriends #yqbaba #firsttestimonial  #yqtales #yqquotes #reality #yqquotes

Sumeet Pathak

DQ : 425 : DT : 01 वैसे तो ये ख़ुद ही अपने राजाजी के ख़यालों में खोई रेहतीं हैं , और एक इनके राजाजी हैं जिनको ख़ुद के राजा होने तक का भान ही नही ! कारण स्वयं ek paheli ही जाने ! 😜 #Friendship #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #gratitude #testimonial #firsttestimonial

read more
अक्सर जो दूसरों की उलझनों को सुलझाते हैं ,
वो दूसरों के लिए खुद एक पहेली बन जाते हैं !  DQ : 425 : DT : 01 

वैसे तो ये ख़ुद ही अपने राजाजी के ख़यालों में खोई रेहतीं हैं ,
और एक इनके राजाजी हैं जिनको ख़ुद के राजा होने तक का
भान ही नही ! 

कारण स्वयं ek paheli ही जाने ! 😜

Tarun Kushwaha

Dedicating a #testimonial to ShAn #firsttestimonial

read more
So it's my first testimonial to someone on yq. Shan bhaia you are a amazing writer. The way you present reality by your words is fantastic. You are beautiful and handsome inside and out. Lots of wishes for your career and a very happy new year. You are the one whom I am following from the time I joined yq and your every quote describe how good you are as a person. Lots of love and respect to you bhai..  Dedicating a #testimonial to ShAn 
#firsttestimonial

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification