Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best introvertbaba Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best introvertbaba Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i=int e^(tan^(-1)x)((1+x^(2)+x)/(1+x^(2)))dx is equal to, i=int log_(e)log_(e)x(1)/((log_(e)x)^(2)) dx is equal to, love diaries of an introvert album download, love diaries of an introvert zip download, love diaries of an introvert album,

• 3 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Neerja

(Quote208) Positivity at rest. #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts life #Introspection #introvertbaba love #negative

read more
Negative
Surrouds. 

Positivity 
May 
Be 
Needs 
Some 
Break..!  (Quote208) Positivity at rest. 

#yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #life #introspection #introvertbaba #love #negative

Bad Poet

*the crime never committed* me around people it's like a snail that showed up without its shell me around people it's like a fish that was thrown away #introvert #lovelovelove #Vulnerability #lovinglife #introverts #badpoet #Vulnerabilities #introvertbaba

read more
i love
a snail without its shell
a fish sunbathing
an octopus swaying it's arms
a clown, vulnerable
an excited heart, beating
a dog making friends with lions
a turtle without burden
a cute girl without her glasses
money in my trousers
a baby kangaroo's cute fear
and the crime never committed

(poem in caption)
 *the crime never committed*

me around people
it's like a snail that showed up
without its shell

me around people
it's like a fish that was thrown away

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Collab on this Hrithik Roshan meme 😀 by Meme Bazaar Post your memes to #membaz109 #memebazaar Make everyone laugh 🙂 #Funny #introvertbaba #introvert #Meme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Meme Bazaar #dreamingvet

read more
Extroverts inviting introverts for parties.. Collab on this Hrithik Roshan meme 😀 by Meme Bazaar 

Post your memes to #membaz109 #memebazaar 

Make everyone laugh 🙂

#funny #introvertbaba #introvert #meme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Meme Bazaar #dreamingvet

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Surround yourself with the walls that has 
been waiting for you since long time.. #dreamingvet #jantacurfew #introvert #introvertbaba #introvertquotes #introverts #lifequotes #quotestagram

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Empty the cages of random useless thoughts you are harbouring..
Start preparing for the life you are always dreaming... Picture by @martina_4elements
#quotestagram #quoteoftheday #dreamingvet #introvertbaba #introvert #yqbaba #yourquotes

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Because not everyone understands you..there own little problems are more important than your bigger problems.. #lonerquotes #dreamingvet #introvertbaba #introvertquotes #quotestagram #yqbaba #rapidfire

read more
To handle certain situation ,
We always don't need to whine..
Certain poignant battles 
can be fought silently,
Without involvement of all...
 Because not everyone understands you..there own little problems are more important than your bigger problems..
#lonerquotes #dreamingvet #introvertbaba #introvertquotes #quotestagram #yqbaba #rapidfire

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

More practical I got , less my circle got..
More outspoken I became, less words against me I heard..
More I started analysing, less for granted I felt..
More older I got, less bullshit I grabbed.. #dreamingvet #quoteoftheday #introvertbaba #yqbaba #yourquotedidi #yourquotebaba #quotestagram

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

#Collab and share what would you say to someone who’s #decidedtoleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #introvertbaba #dreamingvet #quotestagram

read more
Then there shouldn't be any turning back...
Take away all the memories and promises with you and never come back.. #Collab and share what would you say to someone who’s #decidedtoleave  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #introvertbaba #dreamingvet #quotestagram

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Mere akele rehne pe,
Chup rehne pe..
Logo ne Kaha tum ajib ho
Bus dhikti thik thak ho par bohot batmeez ho
Hmne bhi keh dia koi jarurt Nahi ajib logo se muh lgane ki 
Dur se hi adat dalo sunane ki #introvertbaba #introvertstories #introvert #dreamingvet #vetturnedwriter #trending

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Sometimes I want to detach myself from the world,to find out the valid answers of my presence in others life.. #introvertbaba #dreamingvet #yourquote #loner #dontcare #pms #scribbles #trending
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification