Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best storyoftheunlovedsoul Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best storyoftheunlovedsoul Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about naino ki jo baat naina jaane hai love story, jahanara begum love story, pyaar vali love story, park hae in sad love story, malayalam love story pdf,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Sometimes I want to stop everything ..stop posting stop writing..and I feels like wasn't it better when we were sticked toward writing by hand on books..I still have my scribbled notebooks, unpublished poems, which are not read by anyone,still they gives me sense of satisfaction, because they are not bonded to be liked or shared, they are for me..my possession ,my time, my hardwork..i use to write quotes on notebooks only which I always wanted to publish..but with time as the world got digitalised so my passion also got digitalised..seeing other posting and writing online getting recognised at short time..I decided to do the same..for that YourQuote came to my rescue..I joined that on 2k15 but can't got recognised, because I wasn't able to give my Maximum..then last year I again installed the app and now I'm regular writer.. without caring for likes , comments I keep on writing, I won't say I use to write good but they are not that much bad..seeing people getting recognition even at little time and I'm struggling for it..I seriously felt really bad..but my writers soul doesn't let me to stop..it keeps on writing, whether anyone likes that or not..I wish someday people will recognise me.. because it had been a long time..and still if this writer is not recognised than that means it's not worth continuing on the net..because as you know I told you my writers soul won't stop so I would continue scribbling on pages , just for me and not for the world.. Sometimes I feel depressed but not everytime may be today is that day..ohkk puns intended, I wish my stars shouldn't be fallen down in silence..I wish more power and blessings from my loved one.. #yqbaba #unpublished_pages #dreamingvet #storyoftheunlovedsoul #Doctors #writersofinstagram #toughtimes #girlpower

read more
Story of Esoteric Writer Sometimes I want to stop everything ..stop posting stop writing..and I feels like wasn't it better when we were sticked toward writing by hand on books..I still have my scribbled notebooks, unpublished poems, which are not read by anyone,still they gives me sense of satisfaction, because they are not bonded to be liked or shared,  they are for me..my possession ,my time, my hardwork..i use to write quotes on notebooks only which I always wanted to publish..but with time as the world got digitalised so my passion also got digitalised..seeing other posting and writing online getting recognised at short time..I decided to do the same..for that YourQuote came to my rescue..I joined that on 2k15 but can't got recognised, because I wasn't able to give my Maximum..then last year I again installed the app and now I'm regular writer.. without caring for likes , comments I keep on writing, I won't say I use to write good but they are not that much bad..seeing people getting recognition even at little time and I'm struggling for it..I seriously felt really bad..but my writers soul doesn't let me to stop..it keeps on writing, whether anyone likes that or not..I wish someday people will recognise me.. because it had been a long time..and still if this writer is not recognised than that means it's not worth continuing on the net..because as you know I told you my writers soul won't stop so I would continue scribbling on pages , just for me and not for the world..
Sometimes I feel depressed but not everytime may be today is that day..ohkk puns intended, I wish my stars shouldn't be fallen down in silence..I wish more power and blessings from my loved one..
#yqbaba #unpublished_pages #dreamingvet #storyoftheunlovedsoul #doctors #writersofinstagram #toughtimes #girlpower

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification