Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best d27acc Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best d27acc Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Anuj Jain

They cover
each other's
shortcomings
They are the
perfect couple

#accelewriter 
#d27acc
#royalpops 

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

#team7musketeers

Het Modi

It was 10:39 of the night, and my eyes started to close, autonomously. It was way too late from my usual sleeping schedule. With the arrival of a thought, my eyes flew opened. "I've not listened to story yet!", my little heart murmured. I was crazy about the bed-time stories, they were the favourite time of my day. I loved them, to add on this my dad and mom are the best storytellers in the whole world. They would tell me a story, in a unison, without having a plot they knew the direction of sto #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d27acc #d27solo #huesofstory #d27btstory

read more
story in caption       It was 10:39 of the night, and my eyes started to close, autonomously. It was way too late from my usual sleeping schedule. With the arrival of a thought, my eyes flew opened. "I've not listened to story yet!", my little heart murmured. I was crazy about the bed-time stories, they were the favourite time of my day. I loved them, to add on this my dad and mom are the best storytellers in the whole world. They would tell me a story, in a unison, without having a plot they knew the direction of sto

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter- 📢Read the instructions carefully before you proceed. 📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and complete it. This is a 3 in 1 collab. Team members collab within your team. Solo participants can collab with other solo writers. #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d27acc #d27solo #d273in1

read more
a cover, of warmth
and sacrifice 
covers me,
the cover is invisible,
it's none other than
my dad's shadow. ~Open for all~

To the participants of Accelewriter-

📢Read the instructions carefully before you proceed. 

📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and complete it. This is a 3 in 1 collab. Team members collab within your team. Solo participants can collab  with other solo writers.

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and pen down your words relevantly 📢 One entry per team member or solo is mandatory while maximum entries is limited to 5. #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #accelewriter #pnptftd #d27acc #d27solo #d27picprompt

read more
in the land of sands
she was the only green,
in the bushes of throns,
she was the one
which every man desired to feel.
in land of sands,
even the god came
to the adore the beauty
he has created. ~Open for all~

To the participants of Accelewriter 

📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and pen down your words relevantly

📢 One entry per team member or solo is mandatory while maximum entries is limited to 5.

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab on our phonethical challenge, created for you guys. All you have to do is, write a poem using phone/internet/social media language. Follow the phone ethics😎 Here's our try: Some days are so dope #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #accelewriter #d27acc #d27solo #d27phonethicalpoem

read more
i binge my time
stalking her profiles
of insta, of snapchat,
i stalk her in our own chats, too.
i have grown her social-addiction,
without her message rings,
my heart stops to vibrate,
it goes silent. ~Open for all~

📢 Collab on our phonethical challenge, created for you guys. All you have to do is, write a poem using phone/internet/social media language. Follow the phone ethics😎

Here's our try:
Some days are so dope

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab on this bg and make us ROFLMAO! 😆😆 📢 One entry per team member or solo is mandatory while maximum entries is limited to 5. #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d27meme #d27acc #d27solo #hue_of_humour

read more
noone, after starting a fresh violent debate in big-boss
salmon bhaiii : ~Open for all~

📢 Collab on this bg and make us ROFLMAO! 😆😆

📢 One entry per team member or solo is mandatory while maximum entries is limited to 5.

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab on this strike through. Write your words in place of the striked off words and make it a creative one. 📢 One entry per team member or solo is mandatory while maximum entries is limited to 5. #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #accelewriter #pnpstrikethrough #d27strikethrough #d27acc #d27solo

read more
I'm with my mother. ~Open for all~

📢 Collab on this strike through. Write your words in place of the striked off words and make it a creative one. 

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Even at 3 am watching K-dramas
I use to be like:- 
#accelewriter #d27acc #d27solo 

#pennpopcorn #d27meme  #collabwithpnp  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn #dreamingvet

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification