Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best SoulSearching Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best SoulSearching Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about music gives a soul to the universe meaning in hindi, i love you with all my heart and soul quotes, soul love songs of the 70s, music gives a soul to the universe meaning, music gives a soul to the universe,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vikrant Rajliwal

परदे के पार: एक भूतिया तस्वीर II BHUTIYA TASVIR II HORROR STORIES IN HINDI Author and Voice Over; Vikrant Rajliwal @allrightsresrved for Creator #nightmarenarratives #vikrantrajliwal #BhutiyaTasvir #innerdemons #MindMaze #RealityvsIllusion #HauntedJourney #SoulSearching #intotheunknown #हॉरर #PsychologicalHorror

read more
mute video

Motivational quotes

mute video

Aady

We took a ride to the edge of the continent, knocked on heaven's door and the sea came answering. I had to look for you, since I lost you amongst white cities in shallow #poem #SoulSearching #Mysunrise #savinggrace #mysunset

read more
You are my balmy sunset...

//caption// We took a ride to the edge 
of the continent,
knocked on heaven's door 
and the sea came answering.

I had to look for you,
since I lost you amongst
white cities in shallow

Sri chandra sekar T.I

Hate yourself. 
Hating is not a good one. 
But it's the best way to correct you, change you. 
Hating yourself is better than hated by other person. You need not want to hear about why they hates you. You ask yourself for being hatred. #hatemyself #yqquotes #yqbaba #change #sadquote #truefeelings #innervoice #soulsearching

Krithika Jayasheela

I was young when I heard
The word soul searching
When I learned its meaning
It sounded nothing but silly.

Why would someone
Search for something
That is within them—
I asked myself.

It was not long before
I discovered the true meaning
Of the word soul searching.

For my body is still alive
But my soul escaped
To an unknown realm
I don't know the route.
  #soulsearching #truemeaning #body #soul #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqdidi

Arpita Hazra

Dear Self,
In 2018, I will stop looking for those memories which brings a cyclone in my mind where my ocean of dreams get flooded away..
Rather,
I will look for that sweet breeze that will  soothe my mind & rejuvenate my soul!!  #notagain2018 #soulsearching #innerconscience #cycloneofthoughts

Shweta Grewal

Close your eyes and search your soul
Do you think everything is other's mistakes and not yours at all. #closeyoureyes #yqbaba #dailychallenge #soulsearching

Shweta Grewal

Close your eyes and search your soul
Do you think everything is other's mistakes and not yours at all. #closeyoureyes #yqbaba #dailychallenge #soulsearching

Monika Singh

At times i feel, I'm frozen inside like a stone,
Without the blood rushing down to the core.
My soul is searching for a place to hide,
To save itself from the killing dark inside. #soulsearching#darkness#quote#yqbaba#

Ubermensch

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification