Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best noprowrimo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best noprowrimo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nop meaning, nop, stirs row meaning in hindi, =offset(sheet1 $a$1 (row()-1)*5 0), column and row,

• 5 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Cerebral Derange

Hola writers Thanks for the wonderful love and support that you are providing us.😊😊 💙As you all know the National Poetry Month is going on now , so team Nomadic Minds is with a poem challenge. Write a poem on death and use #nomadicminds #NMdeath #noprowrimo 💚You are free on extent your poem in the caption. There's no word limit. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Death is not a end 
It is new beginning
Seed has to die to 
become a tree Hola writers

Thanks for the wonderful love and support that you are providing us.😊😊

💙As you all know the National Poetry Month is going on now , so team Nomadic Minds is with a poem challenge. Write a poem on death and use #nomadicminds #NMdeath #noprowrimo  

💚You are free on extent your poem in the caption. There's no word limit.

Cerebral Derange

Hola writers Thanks for the wonderful love and support that you are providing us.😊😊 💙As you all know the National Poetry Month is going on now , so team Nomadic Minds is with a poem challenge. Write a poem on death and use #nomadicminds #NMdeath #noprowrimo 💚You are free on extent your poem in the caption. There's no word limit. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Death is not a end 
It is new beginning
Seed has to die to 
become a tree Hola writers

Thanks for the wonderful love and support that you are providing us.😊😊

💙As you all know the National Poetry Month is going on now , so team Nomadic Minds is with a poem challenge. Write a poem on death and use #nomadicminds #NMdeath #noprowrimo  

💚You are free on extent your poem in the caption. There's no word limit.

Ar. Smitha

THE END

'END' only a three letter word, 
But aren't we all scared of it?? 
When you are into a relationship, 
you worry more about it's ending, 
rather than celebrating it. 
When you all have a beautiful life, 
You worry about death. 
Death is certain, it will come one day. 
But enjoy the uncertainties of life everyday. 
Put an END to all your worries. 
Cheer up and enjoy buddies.  #noprowrimo #day30 #lastday #theendpoem #end #yqbaba #yqchallenge #smithasunkara

Ar. Smitha

Handwritten poem challenge by your quote baba. 👍☺ Handwriting analysis is a very interesting subject, I had a passion for graphology In my college days I went into deep study That the letters used to #Passion #day7 #handwrittenpoem #noprowrimo #smithasunkara

read more

🍁🍂🍁 Handwritten poem challenge by your quote baba. 👍☺

Handwriting analysis 
is a very interesting subject, 
I had a passion for graphology
In my college days
I went into deep study 
That the letters used to

Muralidharan P

I walk alone 
Along with my shadow
I feel lonely
I sleep alone
A serpent sneaks 
Into my blanket
I feel lonely
My poems are blank
Others feel the prank
Yet I like my loneliness #cinemagraph
#aestheticthoughts 
#at1by30poems
#noprowrimo

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification