Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best prideandprejudicetwj Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best prideandprejudicetwj Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pride love quotes, poem on my school my pride in english, aptness of the title pride and prejudice, short poem on my india my pride, quotes on ego and pride,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Muralidharan P

The Writer Junction welcomes all the poet and poetess to participate in this competition. You can write in any number of lines. #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqyourquoteandmine #prideandprejudicetwj #thewriterjunction 👉 Your write-up must be original. 👉 Time Line - Till 11 April 2020 11:30am 👉 Please maintain our hashtags 👉 Please Comment Done after Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
A lion walks with pride
With it's head up the sky
Untill it's legs stuck in a trap
Prejudice veils the mind
To stumble our journey. The Writer Junction welcomes all the poet and poetess to participate in this competition. You can write in any number of lines.

#yqdidi #yqbaba #yqyourquoteandmine #prideandprejudicetwj #thewriterjunction

👉 Your write-up must be original. 
👉 Time Line - Till 11 April 2020 11:30am
👉 Please maintain our hashtags
👉 Please Comment Done after Collab.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification