Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best twinklingstarstwj Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best twinklingstarstwj Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love my twin sister quotes, twin flame love quotes, who wrote the poem twinkle twinkle little star, unawakened twin flame dark night of the soul, twin brother and sister quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Muralidharan P

The Writer Junction welcomes all the poet and poetess to participate in this competition. Please write in 30 Words. #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqyourquoteandmine #twinklingstarstwj #thewriterjunction 👉 Your write-up must be original. 👉 Time Line - Till 2 May 11ः 30am 👉 Please maintain our hashtags 👉 Please Comment Done after Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
My hands couldn't reach you
Still you guide me in darkness
You come along with me all times
Never to disappoint me
Sometimes I miss you, when clouds
Blind my eyes as tears,
But the breeze wipes my tears and clouds
And I see you twinkling above with smiles. The Writer Junction welcomes all the poet and poetess to participate in this competition. Please write in 30 Words.

#yqdidi #yqbaba #yqyourquoteandmine #twinklingstarstwj #thewriterjunction

👉 Your write-up must be original. 
👉 Time Line - Till 2 May 11ः 30am 
👉 Please maintain our hashtags
👉 Please Comment Done after Collab.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification