Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cwbecomesmemory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cwbecomesmemory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Chitra Iyer

When someone you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure. Collab with this prompt by using the hashtag #cwbecomesmemory Follow Cartoons World and collaborate with its awesome templates by feeling the cartoon characters. #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #yqbaba #collabwithme #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cartoons World

read more
the memory card holding him can never go corrupt..I will carry it with me even after I cease to exist for, I believe memories, like love, never fade. When someone you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Collab with this prompt by using the hashtag #cwbecomesmemory

Follow Cartoons World and collaborate with its awesome templates by feeling the cartoon characters. 

#cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #yqbaba #collabwithme #collab   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Cartoons World

Aishwarya Muddan✍

When someone you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure. Collab with this prompt by using the hashtag #cwbecomesmemory Follow Cartoons World and collaborate with its awesome templates by feeling the cartoon characters. #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #yqbaba #collabwithme #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cartoons World

read more
Conversations we had., would become quotes.. When someone you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Follow Cartoons World and collaborate with its awesome templates by feeling the cartoon characters. 

#cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #yqbaba #collabwithme #collab   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

When someone you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure. Collab with this prompt by using the hashtag #cwbecomesmemory Follow Cartoons World and collaborate with its awesome templates by feeling the cartoon characters. #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #kdrama #collabwithme #goblin #dreamingvet Collaborating with Cartoons World

read more
they remain alive within you
Physically they may be absent
But emotionally you can easily find them within your heart When someone you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

#cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #kdrama #collabwithme #goblin  #dreamingvet

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification