Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best musicnects Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best musicnects Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about world love music, hum sath sath hai music, sad music quotes, chuck berry rock and roll music, mirpuri college of music,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Shweta Gupta

Sharing playlist is 
same as sharing 
emotions.
Once you start sharing 
emotions with someone 
that bond last for long!

With you, 
Music forever!  #ATlovecouplediary #aestheticthoughts 
#quoteliners #musicnects 
#astheticthoughts  #yqaestheticthoughts #love  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

Shweta Gupta

#SamePlaylist

Listening the same playist,
Having those song which they insist.
After a time I started liking them too,
Music was a discussion when we talk few.
We use to talk about bands, drops, songs, lyrics.
Music was not music, it turned to be a topic.
"Have you listened to this acoustic version,"
"This is fantastic, listen this one."
Conversation was via situational lyrics,
Music is a feeling, they say "its magic".
Our exchange of song was barter.
We used to listen songs together.

Listening that same playlist again,
Reliving today those discussions again. #playlist #yqbaba #quoteliners #musicnects #musiclover #music  #songs #lyrics

Shweta Gupta

Story of lost and found. That's how they found each other from a few to every time. Then they lost each other! Endless talks to no more talks. Things changed, so the people. Still they feel connected with the music after all they are musicnects. #thingschange #musicnects #Time #BreakUp love #quoteliners #yqbaba #anatomyofheartbreak

read more
From everytime to hardly anytime!

From few times in a week to few times in a day.
From few times in a day to few times in an hour.
From few times in an hour to many times in a minute.
From many times in a minute to almost every second.
Then from almost every second to a few times in months.
Now few times in a month to hardly anytime in month.

'Things' changed! Story of lost and found.
That's how they found each other from a few to every time. Then they lost each other!
Endless talks to no more talks.
Things changed, so the people.
Still they feel connected with the music after all they are musicnects. #thingschange #musicnects #time  #breakup #love #quoteliners   #yqbaba   #anatomyofheartbreak

Shweta Gupta

Looking for your view on this, please comment about the same. Getting people of same taste of music is a different bond which is special too. Because it connect you when you are sad, you are happy, when you party, when you are lonely. By every moment that connection become stronger. I don't know who all believe in music buddies but I do have some. Today I am just naming them because everything can't be termed as friendship, relationship etc. Some things are different. Some are just musically y #Music #yqbaba #musiclover #newword #quoteliners #musicnects #musicnection #newterm

read more
Let's coin some term today:
Musicnects:  When you get connected to someone due to same taste of music.

Musicnection: Connection between the two. Looking for your view on this, please comment about the same.
Getting people of same taste of music is a different bond which is special too. Because it connect you when you are sad, you are happy, when you party, when you are lonely. By every moment that connection become stronger.
I don't know who all believe in music buddies but I do have some. 
Today I am just naming them because everything can't  be termed as friendship, relationship etc. Some things are different. Some are just musically y

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification