Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best scOTA Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best scOTA Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sve vs sco live score, sco vs ned, bt sco, sco, sco 18100,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

cressy adoline

Hello Spookians 💀🖤 This post is OPEN TO ALL 🌚 Everyone one can participate and write a Short Horror Story as a entry in #spookyschool #Learning #towrite Best ones will be selected on a daily basis and winners will be announced tommorow 🧙 #YourQuoteAndMine #spookiansclub #scOTA #scwildcard

read more
While driving towards my destination
The dices infront of my eyes keep on rolling
And all of a sudden, i noticed a scary creature in the mirror above the dice
Only we two exist
We both had a chance to roll the situation in favour of our ownself
Either me getting into reality, or the creature grabbing me to its dark heaven
Whose destiny helps whom, to roll it in one's favour....  

Hello Spookians 💀🖤

This post is OPEN TO ALL 🌚
Everyone one can participate and write a Short Horror Story as a entry in #spookyschool #learning #towrite

Best ones will be selected on a daily basis and winners will be announced tommorow 🧙

Storm Enchantra

Hello Spookians 💀🖤 This post is OPEN TO ALL 🌚 Everyone one can participate and write a Short Horror Story as a entry in #spookyschool Best ones will be selected on a daily basis and winners will be announced tommorow 🧙 Also, if the 15 spooky classes participate and each team bring out one whole short story relevant to BG then, they would get a bonus of +5 #YourQuoteAndMine #spookiansclub #scOTA #scwildcard

read more
Demons approaching
Do I run or fight
I can't escape
You're my past
Instead I will fight
I made decisions I'm not proud of
Consume me? Overanalyze?
Stay out of my head
You can't hurt me anymore
I will learn & move forward
I'll live in the here & now
Make the choice every single day
You made me grow
I'm beyond your reach
I'm strong but I still struggle
Mistakes made long ago
Get out of my head
You're far gone
Can't hurt me anymore
Stay out of my mind
Get Out of my Frickin Head Hello Spookians 💀🖤

This post is OPEN TO ALL 🌚
Everyone one can participate and write a Short Horror Story as a entry in #spookyschool 

Best ones will be selected on a daily basis and winners will be announced tommorow 🧙

Also, if the 15 spooky classes participate and each team bring out one whole short story relevant to BG then, they would get a bonus of +5

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification