Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best afganistancrisis Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best afganistancrisis Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about naya anindita dan afgan, naya anindita siapanya afgan, pak vs afg asia cup 2018, eng vs afg, pak vs afg,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Storm Enchantra

Fairy of Faith & Love
To the tired, scared, hungry children
Those under Taliban reign
I come to visit your dreams tonight
To remind you of the peaceful time
Before the Taliban came
People worldwide are praying
Trying to find a safe place
Where you can love & sing
Have happiness, food, & faith
Freely again
Be at peace in your sleep
It's scary beyond belief
Your family is trying to keep you safe
Until then the world is trying
To make sure you can be yourself
To grow up without the fear
So have faith little dears
God has special plans for you in life
This will make you stronger
You will recover , in time
The world wishes you sweet dreams tonight #afghanistan #afganistancrisis #afghanistanprayingforyou #Afghanistanchildren

May you find solace in dreams

Storm Enchantra

I have tried my best to say what I can in the poem. I hope it touches you. That you'll send prayers & thoughts with the holidays coming. Treasure each day and please help bring people out. life #Afghanistan #afganistancrisis #afghanistanprayingforyou

read more
Hope, suffering,  & Doubt

The pain & suffering in this world
It's all around
Right now, sadly,
Life in Afghanistan is more profound
Don't forget the suffering & loss
They have lost friends, loved ones
Homes, food, music, human rights
Not because they chose to give up
They don't want to leave family
Money doesn't come easy
Lives in jeopardy
So many friends & allies 
Stranded
Remember them as Winter approaches
Making life even harder

Born into a country & culture
Shouldn't have to be this way
Do not judge
Only a select few are evil
The good people
Pray search for hope ... a way out

Suffering from loss of freedom
Hanging on to hope
Yet feeling doubt
Please help bring innocents out I have tried my best to say what I can in the poem. I hope it touches you. That you'll send prayers & thoughts with the holidays coming. Treasure each day and please help bring people out. #life #afghanistan #afganistancrisis #afghanistanprayingforyou

Storm Enchantra

News agencies used a young man's, Ali, photos he took during the attack this week. He's got younger sisters & parents. He wanted to show the world what's happening for that there's targets on his loved ones backs. It's not fair or right. He's scared to sleep at night. Haunted by images of what happened and the unknown of what's to come. Please bring awareness of the situation and share. I now hope & pray not only for each country who couldn't get their allies & citizens, or everyone that needed #AfganEvac #afghanistanwomen #afganistancrisis

read more
Bravery in Crisis
For Ali, his Sisters, family & all in Afghanistan

A young man wanted to bring awareness to the world
Shared pictures of the horror
He wanted nothing in return
They went viral showed people
Images only do so much words are sometimes needed. He doesn't fear what happens to him but his younger sisters. Fear surrounding this family. 
They fear sleep from what they saw, heard, & what's to come. 
L his 1 sister 13 loves to sing & listen to music. 
There will be no music allowed no free speech only tyranny & oppression awaits her now.
Please spread the word that's all we can do is bring awareness & pray!  News agencies used a young man's, Ali, photos he took during the attack this week. He's got younger sisters & parents. He wanted to show the world what's happening for that there's targets on his loved ones backs. It's not fair or right. He's scared to sleep at night. Haunted by images of what happened and the unknown of what's to come. Please bring awareness of the situation and share. I now hope & pray not only for each country who couldn't get their allies & citizens, or everyone that needed

Storm Enchantra

News agencies used a young man's, Ali, photos he took during the attack this week. He's got younger sisters & parents. He wanted to show the world what's happening for that there's targets on his loved ones backs. It's not fair or right. He's scared to sleep at night. Haunted by images of what happened and the unknown of what's to come. Please bring awareness of the situation and share. I now hope & pray not only for each country who couldn't get their allies & citizens out but for my new friend #yqbaba #Collab #yqquotestitchers #AfganEvac #afghanistanwomen #afganistancrisis #QSitfeelswrong

read more
As we continue on with life
Those in Afghanistan suffer
Suffer for being born in the wrong place not being able to afford to leave
Tyranny and opposition are again starting to control
Exploitation and betrayal
Humanity is better than this
While the world couldn't stay
People need help
Women, children,  families
They never asked for any of this
They lay awake for fear of what sleep may bring for fear of not awakening
Don't forget these people
Don't forget the world came together 20 years ago to help them
Now we've left in a rush violence at every turn
Pray for them try to help
Don't take for granted what you have News agencies used a young man's, Ali, photos he took during the attack this week. He's got younger sisters & parents. He wanted to show the world what's happening for that there's targets on his loved ones backs. It's not fair or right. He's scared to sleep at night. Haunted by images of what happened and the unknown of what's to come. Please bring awareness of the situation and share. I now hope & pray not only for each country who couldn't get their allies & citizens out but for my new friend

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification