Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Pessimism Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Pessimism Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pessimism meaning in hindi, pessimism meaning in urdu, pessimism meaning in marathi, pessimism quotes, urdu shayri men pessimism 0,

• 17 Followers
  • 20 Stories

shyma

Barkha

Ayesha Ansari

Learn to take negative thoughts in a positive way. #optimism #perspective #pessimism #negativity #life #wayoflife

Ayesha Ansari

Yes, optimism matters. #optimism conviction #Pessimism #Broken #Motivation #WayOfLife #Conviction

read more
At some point our life turns to be broken like the glass it depends on us if we throw it in the trash of pessimism or join those pieces with perseverance, conviction and optimism  Yes, optimism matters.
#optimism #conviction  #pessimism #broken #motivation #wayoflife

Shayari

মন পাহাড়ে মেঘ জমেছে

অঝোর ধারায় নামছে শ্রাবণ,

রাত্রি নামার একলা ক্ষণে

অনুভূতিরা একান্ত আপন ।। #yqbaba #yqdada #yqbengali #pessimism

Satish Chandra

#FreakySatty #artoflife P.C :- Harmesh's Sketch.🤗 C.C :- Kirti👍🏻👍🏻 #yqbaba #peace #Pessimism #StayOptimistic

read more
To Zoom-in Peace
We ought to
Zoom-out Pessimism. #FreakySatty

#ArtOfLife 

P.C :- Harmesh's Sketch.🤗
C.C :- Kirti👍🏻👍🏻

#YQbaba

Satish Chandra

To become successful, You ought to posses a consolidated mindset which is free from all sorts of pessimistic energies that circumnavigate you. #FreakySatty

#SattyThoughts

#YQbaba

#Success #ConsolidatedMindset #Pessimism #Focused #Circumnavigation

srilatha lion

Unwittingly a broken heart 
always carries the pessimism #yqbaba #brokenheart #love #yqnewwritersclub #pessimism #yqtwolineshayari #lovequotesbysrilathalion

Soulmate (Yuhee)

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AToptimismandpessimism • A Dual Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Define optimism and pessimism in 8 words each. 😁 It is a dual collab challenge. • You are free to attempt any one side, i.e., either optimism or pessimism and make your friends collaborate on the other side. Also, you can collaborate on both the sides. • Invite more and more people to collaborate with you. 😎 You may invite your friends in the comments. #YourQuoteAndMine #oneliner #Pessimism #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
I will try be happy and at peace .

I will never be happy and at peace OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AToptimismandpessimism  • A Dual Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Define optimism and pessimism in 8 words each. 😁 It is a dual collab challenge. 

• You are free to attempt any one side, i.e., either optimism or pessimism and make your friends collaborate on the other side. Also, you can collaborate on both the sides. 

• Invite more and more people to collaborate with you. 😎 You may invite your friends in the comments.

Manish Kumar

Mean of me, but that's how it is. #yqbaba #yqdidi #Pessimism #yqdiary #Kriti #kritikakiran #ch_सौमित्र #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Kritika Rai

read more
भला कौन लिखता है इतना हसीं ख़त,
जिसमे पूछे, ए-मौत तू आएगी कब? Mean of me, but that's how it is. #yqbaba #yqdidi #pessimism #yqdiary #kriti #kritikakiran   #ch_सौमित्र #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Kritika Rai
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification