Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best worstof2017 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best worstof2017 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you loved me at my worst, worst love quotes, quote hope for the best prepare for the worst, worst country in the world, worst life quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Diwa

2017: One of the worst years, in my life, surely. #worstof2017 #yqbaba

read more
Dear 2017,

You've been a year, of too many tribulations. Your start, in my life, has been filled with eerie evidences, of what was to come; and yes! You've given them, all, to me--and more. You've started hurting me, with prickles of pain--so tiny, that I haven't had the heart, in me, to complain. And then, you began engulfing me with betrayals and goodbyes, of every kind; not knowing, that you were, already, submerging me--in an ocean, of utter grief. People, in my life, have left--no more to be seen. And yet, I'm still alive--surviving, despite being broken, to extreme. I see others, having the same travails--wailing and sniveling, like me. Yet, you are almost gone; and, I thank you, still. For, you've exploited me to zilch; yet, you've also given me the misery, I needed, to search within my soul; for added thew--in order to behest myself, to heal. With sincere gratitude, I'm letting you go. You've taught me a lot. Most importantly, you've edified me in self-love--to remember my own self-worth; in order to stabilize self-assurance, self-reliance, and self-respect. I know myself more, because of you. 2017: One of the worst years, in my life, surely.

#worstof2017 #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification