Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqprophetmuhammad Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqprophetmuhammad Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yqp, regressing rop, rop, hmun rop,

• 3 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Abid

Teri taareef aye Khuda hamesha mai karta rahu,
Dard me rehlat me hamesha tera dum bharta rahu
Tune jo itna pyaara Mehbuub hame baqsha hai,
Ussi ke naam pe Daruud e paaq mai padta rahu.  #yqprophetmuhammad

Abid

Muhammad (salutations and peace be upon him) curbed racism more than 1400 years ago when he delivered the final sermon on the completion of Haj. He declared that the white has no superiority over the black and vice versa and the rich have no superiority over the poor.  #yqbaba #yqislam #yqprophetMuhammad #yqbhaijan #yqquotes #yqthoughts

Dilse Alfaazz

Who is there that like Jacob 
from the shirt of Joseph seeks
the scent of his son, 
and instead discovers the light of his eyes?
Prophet Jacob and Prophet Joseph(Peace be upon them)  #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #inspiration #yqdada #yqprophetmuhammad #yqislam
#yqislamic

Dilse Alfaazz

Prophet Jesus( peace be upon him) leaps into the house to escape from the foe;
 suddenly
from the house he discovers a passage to heaven. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #inspirational #yqdada #yqprophetmuhammad #yqaestheticthoughts #yqenglish

مومن

I read lot of love stories but my all time fav love story. Prophet ❤Ayesha I always wish to be someone Ayesha who's love & loyalty is only for prophet. ❤ I wish I'll be someone Ayesha ❤Inshallah ❤ Ruthna Hazrat ayesha razia talah k sunnat hai. #yqlove #yqlovestory #yqlovers #yqlife #yqlove_feelings_emotions #yqallah #yqprophetmuhammad

read more
روٹھنا حضرت عائشہ رازي الله تالا أنه کی سنت ہے .
اور منانا حضرت ﷺ کی سنت ہے. I read lot of love stories
but my all time fav love story. Prophet ❤Ayesha
I always wish to be someone Ayesha 
who's love & loyalty is only for prophet. ❤
 I wish I'll be someone Ayesha ❤Inshallah ❤

Ruthna Hazrat ayesha razia talah k sunnat hai.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification