Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lettertosis Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lettertosis Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let her go she doesn t love you, let me love you dance, i love you so i let you go, let me love you ringtone, let me love you poems,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Diwa

I have much to say about you. I have been one of your constant readers throughout my time on YourQuote. You were one of the first people I followed here on YourQuote. That was the start to a special cross ocean bond of friendship. At first, I found it difficult to understand your words or even fathom the depths of your oeuvres (hope it's correct) yet, somehow stumbling and crashing, I understood your words. The story of our bond is entirely different. I never left like a stranger in your comm #YourQuoteAndMine #faraway #diwa #internetfriendship #lettertosis #yetclosetome #lettersbykp #dedicatedbykp

read more
"This letter is such a gift. 
I don't usually get startled
to smithereens, but this outpouring
of sweet brotherly affection
just struck me to the bowers 
of my solitary soul. As always, 
I don't really get to read a lot--
I'm forever drenched in words, 
up there in the fluffy clouds. 
You ought to forgive me for that--
and strike me in the head, most times!
Though, this one stupendously melted 
my heart; hence, I'm reposting it.
Thanks, dearest. People like you,
are the reasons why dreams
do come true!" ♥️♥️♥️ I have much to say about you. I have been one of your constant readers throughout my time on YourQuote. You were one of the first people I followed here on YourQuote. That was the start to a special cross ocean bond of friendship.

At first, I found it difficult to understand your words or even fathom the depths of your oeuvres (hope it's correct) yet, somehow stumbling and crashing, I understood your words. The story of our bond is entirely different. 

I never left like a stranger in your comm

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification