Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best UrbanGrind Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best UrbanGrind Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about keith urban i told you so, informality in urban planning, department of housing and urban development, urban dictionary fuck you 10, urban myths and legends 40,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Amit Jotwani

I chamfer
the edges of life, 
blunting them 
with the  tool
of my reluctant acceptance, 
but the stubborn burrs
of mediocre memories 
serrate the surface 
of my mind 
with the vacuous concentric grooves 
of the daily urban grind. 

Just a prisoner without a number. 
     #UrbanGrind #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Existence
is an urban grind
between two unmeshed gears.

Life is somewhere else.  #existence #UrbanGrind #UnmeshedGears #life #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Humid hell/city heat                                           parched throat /leaden feet                                 lost the order /mine to take                               insane pressure / make or break                              bill payments /EMI                                                 current income /doesn't qualify                        need a release /ease the pain                          second chance /plug the drain                        sign from above /in neon, crystal clear          chilled beer served here  #urbangrind #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

9am commute                                            Paper pushing                                                  WhatsApp jokes                                   Discussing traffic,                                                Weather & politics                                                Jaded friends                                                Daily Monotony                                                               Urban grind                                                                                                                                                                                  Massaging egos                                    Crushing desires                                    Tolerating mediocrity                           Ignorant member                                                         Lost generation? #lost #yqbaba #UrbanGrind#ego #desire #mediocrity #ignorant #jaded #daily #monotony #commute

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification