Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best karmicledger Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best karmicledger Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dil deewana kehta hai ki pyar kar, gajab kar gayi hai brij ki radha, kar gaye dil pe tona banke bihari ke naina lyrics, hamesha dair kar deta hu me, ladeya na kar by kamal khan,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Amit Jotwani

Reminiscing 
about our shortlived union, 
wondering if 
I was the convenient 
low hanging fruit 
that you plucked 
to satisfy selfish moments 
of fleeting boredom, 
I long to offer myself again,
strangely disregarding 
the uncorrupted pain 
of yesterday's unwinding. 

I guess some karmic ledgers 
need to be rebalanced. 
     #ShortlivedUnion #karmicledger #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

I followed your glistening teardrop,                  hanging precariously on the curtain,               of your mascaraed eyelashes;                         rolling down like a gentle rivulet,                        carrying the silt of past demons;                     my empathy for your feelings,                            overshadowed by my jealousy,                         towards the kismat of your tears,                for their close proximity to you;                        must be a karmic credit entry.     #tears #silt #pastdemons #rivulet #kismat #karmicledger #yqbaba #YoPoWriMo

Amit Jotwani

When repeated nights
qualify for the adjective
called unfulfilled,
her primal wail,
inaudible to
indifferent spirits,
pierces the corridors
of time,
incessantly knocks
on the doors of heaven,
for reevaluation of the entries
in her karmic ledger.  #unfulfilled #primalwail #karmicledger #indifferent #pneuma #reevaluation #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

the traffic cop                                                 (on his legit income)                               directs cars                                                         that he can't buy                                    labourer on the scaffolding                              resides in a 2BHK                                         only in his dreams                                           the waiter serves food                                    unaffordable on his take home                     is life unfair?                                                     or are we just victims?                                           of impartial credit /debit entries                                       in our continuing karmic ledger.    #karmicledger #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification