Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best JustAnotherLockdownDay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best JustAnotherLockdownDay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i just fall in love with you, just i love u, we were just kids when we fell in love lyrics, you just get me, just want you quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Diwa

"Just Another Lockdown Day" #JustAnotherLockdownDay #covid19 #diwa #kwentongdiwa #yqbaba

read more
It's already dawn and I haven't slept a wink. A few more blinks, I think, then I need to get myself ready as I shall be walking several miles today to purchase food and other necessities in town. 

Without any public transportation available, this has become my norm for more than a month now. With the newly announced extension of the Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) here in the Philippines, everyone has been put to the test and stretched to the limits. 

I just wish this COVID-19 outbreak stops so that the widespread suffering also ends. At this point, however, my only wish is to accomplish the knackering hike that's about to take place. In truth, the mere writing of it is already making me tired. Well, highway, here I come. "Just Another Lockdown Day"

#JustAnotherLockdownDay #COVID19 #diwa #kwentongdiwa #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification