Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best IncompleteChapter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best IncompleteChapter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my life is so incomplete without you, incomplete love shayari, love incomplete quotes, incomplete combustion of fuels leads to formation of, incomplete love quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Amit Jotwani

I am the chapter
you didn't complete.

A second chance 
would be swell, 
if only for closure. 

Loose endings 
just breed an unhealthy, 
false hope. 

#IncompleteChapter #closure #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

You turned our page 
without giving us the chance 
to complete the chapter. 

Did you shift to another book 
which held more promise? #IncompleteChapter #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

There was a time,                                          not so long ago,                                                                                        I naively thought;                                                 that you would be,                                           the book of my life.                                              You ended up being,                                       an incomplete chapter,                                with an abrupt ending.                                         Now I have torn those pages,                             but a little too clumsily;                                        the residue of your memories,                     stabs me with relish,                         continuing the ritual,                                          of my daily death.  #IncompleteChapter #AbruptEnding #DailyDeath #book #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification