Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best acidrain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best acidrain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chlorogenic acid meaning in hindi, uric acid mein kya khana chahie, arrhenius acid and base, effects of acid rain, tranexamic acid and mefenamic acid tablets,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

marmalade ツ

The way the skies sneeze down on me, sitting in the branches of an ebony tree, it's unsettling - whether I should jump down and run away home or wait and see 'a grand welcome home' #growingup #acidrain #theunsungquill

read more
how we grow up to be sour~ The way the skies sneeze down on me,
sitting in the branches of an ebony tree,

it's unsettling -
whether I should jump down
and run away home or wait and see

'a grand welcome home'

Amit Jotwani

Barbs,
that's where
the concept
of acid rain
originated. 

Resentful clouds 
are everywhere. 

Placid waters 
are deceptive. 

Today's ripples, 
tomorrow's typhoons. 

Pay attention 
to the signs. 

You're all alone. 

#AcidRain #Unlove #Barbs #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Love used to feed us,                                       now we survive on barbs,                                         sharp, caustic, force fed darts,                                          slivering up our insides,                                      into stygian confetti,                                            that showers upon us,                                       like acid rain.  #love #survive #barbs #caustic #sharp #stygian #confetti #acidrain #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification