Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Forte Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Forte Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about forte in hindi, enzar forte tablet uses in hindi, esilex forte tablet uses in hindi, kover h forte tablet uses, h vit forte,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

As

#Forte #Capital as💞 #Love #as😍

read more
mute video

Fairy Lights

Collab and complete this #Conversation. #mademefeelbad #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ignorance #Forte #deafears #yqbaba

read more
"At this point..?  I really want to turn the deaf ear towards you that you, usually turn at me. "

"Don't act ignorant tell me what happened? "

"Your forte happens to be Ignorance" Collab and complete this #conversation. #mademefeelbad  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ignorance #forte #deafears #yqbaba

Krithika Jayasheela

Friendship is a forte 
Built with the bricks of
Love, Affection and Care
And Cemented with Trust.
Even if one brick is removed
The whole forte falls apart. #friendship #forte #trust #love #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdidi #yqtales

Devansh Desai

#QuoteOne 

"You're not one of a kind, you know. You're one of a frustratingly long line of trillions of descendants with the same bloody arrogance of the forte they possess in gratuitous shit others would deem unworthy of their precious time."  #trillions #descendants #forte #possession #unworthy #storytime #yqbaba #yqtales

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification