Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TenderTyphoon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TenderTyphoon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love me tender, is tender, corrigendum meaning in tender, tender meaning in hindi, tender heart quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Amit Jotwani

You came into my life like a lover of words. You are staying in my life as the writer of the words I love. This one's for all of you, dear writers. Participate in this #simile challenge and let your imagination run wild. #cameintomylife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babalife #TenderTyphoon #RisingOctave #yqbaba

read more

like the rising octaves
of a tender typhoon, 
erasing the borrowed colours
from the staid painting
my existence 
had crawled into. 

Now, just stay
and make life 
live up to its name. 
 You came into my life like a lover of words. You are staying in my life as the writer of the words I love. This one's for all of you, dear writers.

Participate in this #simile challenge and let your imagination run wild. #cameintomylife  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#life #TenderTyphoon #RisingOctave #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The soft march 
of our breaths, 
gears meshed 
in total tandem, 
marking the beginnings 
of a tender typhoon.  #breath #TenderTyphoon #MeshedGears #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification