Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best speakingwithheart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best speakingwithheart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you should only speak good of the dead, inability to speak, speak only good of the dead, i speak english french and arabic, i speak arabic and english,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Sita Prasad

Just asking right questions leads to a good conversation. It in turn opens the doors of acceptance, togetherness and understanding. A strong bond is thus built. #bonding #simplewords #yqbaba #speakingwithheart  #productiveconversations

Ashlesha

I wrote this on like Oct 2020. I like to start my journal with a poem, this is like one of those. Finally posting it. Poetry has added real value to my life. I'm not a professional but I love writing, I love being able to express my thoughts in the way I want to. So the poetry is ❤️ to me thoughts #thoughtoftheday poetry #poem #poetrycommunity #speakingwithheart #speakingmyheartout #Heart

read more
Years of thoughts are hidden deep,
Couldn't bear anymore,
It's about to spill.
Pouring out my heart today,
As, there is a lot more to speak.
 I wrote this on like Oct 2020. I like to start my journal with a poem, this is like one of those. Finally posting it. Poetry has added real value to my life. I'm not a professional but I love writing, I love being able to express my thoughts in the way I want to. So the poetry is ❤️ to me #thoughts #thoughtoftheday #poetry #poem #poetrycommunity #speakingwithheart #speakingmyheartout #heart

Rohit Bhowmick

Speaking to the heart...
When I speak to my heartbeat, I know that every word which comes out of her heart will be killing the negative and harmful vibes which are created for me to be disturbed...  #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yourquotes #heartbeat #speakingwithheart

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification