Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best imwatchingyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best imwatchingyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shayri love imwge 0, imway,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. Feel free to post it in the caption. #imwatchingyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more
"I just know. Come outa here, quick"

The place was already giving me the creeps and some eyes in the crowd seemed to be making me uneasy. I never imagined the party would have this kinda crowd. 

He led me and suddenly before I could even react, his fingers groped me everywhere. 

"You ba****d.." I screamed as passersby watched my quivering frame seething in anger. Tears couldn't wash away the hatred I felt for my own body. I slowly walked away. 
 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. Feel free to post it in the caption. #imwatchingyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#chitsconversation

Sanan

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. Feel free to post it in the caption. #imwatchingyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I know
A woman should feel before it made her others to realize Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. Feel free to post it in the caption. #imwatchingyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. Feel free to post it in the caption. #imwatchingyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

You're new to this place...
I thought I'd have a peg or two n go..
That's ok but you've chosen the wrong timings!!
Whishpers
Hell is empty! All the Devils are Here!
I shouldn't tip you..
   Why ?
I'm also a part of the Gang!!
           He slips off 📴 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. Feel free to post it in the caption. #imwatchingyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Waves of writing

read more
Cause some unfinished work remains as finished of priority forever...
 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. Feel free to post it in the caption. #imwatchingyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashu

read more
"Because the way you look will kill everybody. And if you kill someone then that person will not stay still on his grave but will kill you."

Dr Upama Singh

read more
“This is the one who fooled the girls now his eyes are on you.” Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. Feel free to post it in the caption. #imwatchingyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. Feel free to post it in the caption. #imwatchingyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Anmita Jha

read more
occult i spied observatory your danger yet i caught out;
my stories are fact but my face was slintly silent. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. Feel free to post it in the caption. #imwatchingyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Anmita Jha

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification