Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqcrush Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqcrush Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Pen of a Soul

In the glaze of sheer togetherness and overly held makeups, i managed to spot the one who glittered my eye like an eyeliner. I got struck into the blueberry outfit and light makeup, becoming the glaze of my smile in the event. This happened twice when my eye could chase you with same aura with the pearl gown and meet you again... A small story of my meetup crushed with no signs of personal meeting again..i couldn't find any footprints where is can chase my one... #crushdiaries #storyofagirl nom #yqbaba #yqquotes #penofasoul #yqcrush #nomakeuplook #chaseyou

read more
In the lights of makeup,
My eyes fixes over,

The faces around couldn't shatter,
Since your gifted beauty was likeably sober,

You were the sweet blueberry,
I can around everyday taste and hover,

We collectively connect in every contact,
With our eyes met in crush cover,

You couldn't speak and i couldn't utter,
As each of us gets into this pulled over.. In the glaze of sheer togetherness and overly held makeups, i managed to spot the one who glittered my eye like an eyeliner. I got struck into the blueberry outfit and light makeup, becoming the glaze of my smile in the event.
This happened twice when my eye could chase you with same aura with the pearl gown and meet you again...
A small story of my meetup crushed with no signs of personal meeting again..i couldn't find any footprints where is can chase my one...
#crushdiaries #storyofagirl #nom

Vikash Bakshi

In the glaze of sheer togetherness and overly held makeups, i managed to spot the one who glittered my eye like an eyeliner. I got struck into the blueberry outfit and light makeup, becoming the glaze of my smile in the event. This happened twice when my eye could chase you with same aura with the pearl gown and meet you again... A small story of my meetup crushed with no signs of personal meeting again..i couldn't find any footprints where is can chase my one... #crushdiaries #storyofagirl nom #yqbaba #yqquotes #penofasoul #yqcrush #nomakeuplook #chaseyou

read more
In the lights of makeup,
My eyes fixes over,

The faces around couldn't shatter,
Since your gifted beauty was likeably sober,

You were the sweet blueberry,
I can around everyday taste and hover,

We collectively connect in every contact,
With our eyes met in crush cover,

You couldn't speak and i couldn't utter,
As each of us gets into this pulled over.. In the glaze of sheer togetherness and overly held makeups, i managed to spot the one who glittered my eye like an eyeliner. I got struck into the blueberry outfit and light makeup, becoming the glaze of my smile in the event.
This happened twice when my eye could chase you with same aura with the pearl gown and meet you again...
A small story of my meetup crushed with no signs of personal meeting again..i couldn't find any footprints where is can chase my one...
#crushdiaries #storyofagirl #nom

Deep Kush

उसकी कातिलाना अदाओं ने नीदे हराम कर रखा है,
शराब तो शराब है, पानी तक को भी जाम कर रखा है,
बड़ी मुश्किल ए दौर से गुजर रहा हूं मै यारो,
कि जबसे मिला हू उससे, दिलों दिमाग पे कब्ज़ा उसने बखूबी कमाल कर रखा है,
सपनों, ख्वाबो, किताबो, में भी नज़र आने लगी है अब तो,
जिंदगी में कुछ इस कदर उसने बवाल कर रखा है,
अब समझाए तो समझाए कौन इस दिल को,
मै सिर्फ अकेला नहीं हूं जिसके साथ उसने ये काम कर रखा है..!!!
 #yqlove #yqcrush #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdidi #korakaghaz #bestyqhindiquotes #deepkush

साहस

#yqcrush #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Prajjwal Gupta

read more
तोड़ दो चूड़ी,हम कंगन पहना देंगे।
मौत को बोर कर अकडूं,भलाई रचा लेते है।। #yqcrush  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Prajjwal Gupta

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification