Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best feminismin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best feminismin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poetry and feminism, feminism meaning in english, masculinism and feminism, feminism meaning in marathi, feminism in modern literature,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #feminismin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
having no qualms of basking in her reflected glory as she enjoys the limelight Participate in the #rapidfire and define #feminismin1line

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Meenakshi M Singh

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #feminismin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #meenakshimsingh #Feminism #womenempowerment

read more
Is Humanism Participate in the #rapidfire and define #feminismin1line

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #meenakshimsingh #feminism #womenempowerment

Fairy Lights

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #feminismin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbabaquotes #yqbaba

read more
A term 
Continuously
Mis - represented
Mis - interpreted 
Mis - used

A term 
Made for 
The upliftment of 'ALL'.
Today, constantly sees 
It's fall. — % & Participate in the #rapidfire and define #feminismin1line

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbabaquotes #yqbaba

Anuj Jain

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #feminismin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To make the world around you change their perspectives about women.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define #feminismin1line

Varadhan P M

read more

Females are like unbridled , untamed Horses. If you try to ride on them,
they would throw you out. The other name is Feminism...

Tamed horses are more useful...  Participate in the #rapidfire and define #feminismin1line

Sonia Dey

read more
One who put equality on the table. Participate in the #rapidfire and define #feminismin1line

KRUNAL JADAV

read more
Favouring & prioritising capabilities rather than gender. Participate in the #rapidfire and define #feminismin1line

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
It's more a separatism. Participate in the #rapidfire and define #feminismin1line

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
It's more a separatism. Participate in the #rapidfire and define #feminismin1line

DrLal Thadani

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #feminismin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Feminism is antidote to patriarchy ensuring gender equality & women empowerment with #LiveAndLoveLifeByLal

read more
Feminism is antidote to patriarchy
ensuring gender equality & 
women empowerment with 
greater access & freedom to 
education & pay scale  
the right to initiate divorce proceedings ; 
 and right to live with dignity, 
respect and independence

Dr Lal Thadani
#LiveAndLoveLifeByLal
8.3.2022 Participate in the #rapidfire and define #feminismin1line

Feminism is antidote to patriarchy
ensuring gender equality & 
women empowerment with
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification