Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Revelation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Revelation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about prayer for revelation and direction, love is higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy, love is a higher revelation than, love is the higher revelation than, love is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy,

• 13 Followers
  • 36 Stories

Andrews

Andrews

sanjana

Some revelations are painful to preach 🙌 #lifelessons #revelation #yqbaba #yqquotes

Dr.Rajeev Kiran

Love is one among the few things, 
The more you give the more you have...!! 

#revelation #yqbaba #yqtales #love

Sherlock Doyle

Lies, secrets. The biggest infection we're suffering from. #Infection #destroy #world #Truth #Revelation #Lie #Secret #Hidden

read more
The infection didn't destroy the world,
    it only made us tell the truth.

And the truth did the rest.
 Lies, secrets. The biggest infection we're suffering from.

#infection #destroy #world #truth #revelation #lie #secret #hidden

Sherlock Doyle

Ah! I guess I'm just a ghost then. Well, no one ever paid attention to me, anyways. #Anger #Attention #ignore #Ghost #Walk #Door #Unaware #Revelation

read more
Angry that no one was paying attention to me,
            I walked through the door.

Wait, did I just walk ‘thorugh’ the door? Ah! I guess I'm just a ghost then. Well, no one ever paid attention to me, anyways.

#anger #attention #ignore #ghost #walk #door #unaware #revelation

Diwa

"Revelation" Hehe. #Revelation #diwa #yqbaba

read more
"Darling, don't admire me from afar; 
Reveal yourself and stay by my side." "Revelation"

Hehe.
#Revelation #diwa #yqbaba

Varun Kumar

For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion Continuation below 👇 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Seeing my agitation, provoked nature and seeing his wife in danger, he started murmuring; Remember I told you that one day Priya went to Pooja's house for the scripts, that actually happened, but the real fact was that Pooja was out of town and she was welcomed by Sumit. He kept her in dark and started comforting her. Having a witty nature and being a flirt, he created a great environment by added dr #Illusion #ShortStory #yqbaba #RESPECTWOMEN #shortstories #Spreadsmiles #Revelation #HiddenTruth #VividVarun #Chapter11 #Part11

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter11: Revelation

I sat down questioning Rathi with my eyes, as I try to communicate with him in silence. For next 5 minutes, none of us uttered a single word. The room was filled with silence and our deep breaths, when Pooja broke it questioning "Where is Sumit?"

Astonished about how does she know that I met Sumit, I angrily cross questioned Rathi, "Why did you lie to me? She seems fine! What's going on"... Pooja increasing her volume ramping down my further series of question again exclaimed "Where is Sumit?"

Getting my nerves bursting out, my senses just as if someone crushed down the lane, I picked the knife kept on the table and placed it right on the neck of Pooja. Proclaimed Rathi not to make any moves and tell me the truth, the real truth. 

Seeing my agitation, provoked nature and seeing his wife in danger, he started murmuring; Remember I told you that one day Priya came to our house for the scripts, that actually happened...

•°•°• Continued in caption 👇 For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion

Continuation below 👇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seeing my agitation, provoked nature and seeing his wife in danger, he started murmuring; Remember I told you that one day Priya went to Pooja's house for the scripts, that actually happened, but the real fact was that Pooja was out of town and she was welcomed by Sumit. He kept her in dark and started comforting her. Having a witty nature and being a flirt, he created a great environment by added dr

Adier Palmer

#Revelation

read more
The Time is NOW

20 See, I am waiting at the door and giving
 the sign; if my voice comes to any man's
 ears and he makes the door open, I will
 come in to him, and will take food with him
 and he with me. 

|Revelation 3:20| #revelation

Adier Palmer

#Revelation