Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best QSiloveyouthatsallshewrote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best QSiloveyouthatsallshewrote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about weethalle silo art, benimadhab sil panjika online, sil sil silala song, benimadhab sil full panjika pdf, benimadhab sil full panjika 1427,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Mir Sohail

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Stitch on #QSiloveyouthatsallshewrote from "Ophelia" by Lumineers. #QSquoteasong #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba love #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

read more
and there was nothing hidden
inside her heart for me any more. 
She walked away and I have never 
tried to disturb her. Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Stitch on #QSiloveyouthatsallshewrote from "Ophelia" by Lumineers.

#QSquoteasong #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba #love #musingtime    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

DrLal Thadani

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Stitch on #QSiloveyouthatsallshewrote from "Ophelia" by Lumineers. I love You that's all she wrote * * #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #QSquoteasong #अल्फ़ाज़_दिलसे #drlalthadani #LiveAndLoveLifeByLal

read more

Then she walked away
from my life to live a
LIFESTYLE

#drlalthadani      #अल्फ़ाज़_दिलसे 
      #liveandlovelifebylal

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

I love You
that's all she wrote

Psychic Priya

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Stitch on #QSiloveyouthatsallshewrote from "Ophelia" by Lumineers. #QSquoteasong #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba love #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

read more
but never sent this note;
She has poured 
all love into him;
is apparent in 
concern & care;
She has sent emotions;
via a long route oft;
tried to express but;
couldn't say undeviatingly;
the three words;
that's all she only wrote.

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

#QSquoteasong #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba #love #musingtime    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification