Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tinytalesbypooja Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tinytalesbypooja Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tin talak kya hai, a hot tin roof, tiny home quotes, know your tin, tikuliya par tin jana ke rakhle bani,

• 1 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Pooja Gupta Preet

#About Love
I didn't know about love untill
You give me those silly moments of closeness.. 
Share those sweet little secrets with me.. 
Make me shiver with your slightest sensuous touch.. 
And kiss me like there is no tomorrow.. #aboutlove #poojagupta_preet #tinytalesbypooja

Pooja Gupta Preet

#First date 
No hugs, no kisses, no holding hands. Their eyes met and a never ending conversation starts between them. No fancy words, no cheesy lines, no fake promises.. Nothing.. 
Just 2 pairs of eyes and a heart to heart conversation..
Yes!! It's their first date… 
Rare and Amazing…  #firstdate #poojagupta_preet #tinytalesbypooja

Pooja Gupta Preet

#Murder 
They have been in love for 2 years. Their families are against their love. It's time for a breakup. Her marriage is fixed.She asked him to delete all the pics and videos but he denied. He wants to continue everything. They called it suicide. 
She was murdered by love. #murder #poojagupta_preet #tinytalesbypooja

Pooja Gupta Preet

#The best Kiss
Some love stories are eternal. Just like theirs. Both are happily married to their respective partners, still they fall in love. Long chats, few phone calls and unlimited care for each other ; that's their love. 
Finally they met after a long wait and shared the best kiss of their life.  #thebestkiss #poojagupta_preet #tinytalesbypooja

Pooja Gupta Preet

#Farewell
It's time for farewell. Mom is busy packing food items. Dad, checking his luggage and tickets for the umpteenth time. He arranged mom's medicines with labels. Look at his room, his study table, his tennis racket with sadness. "I'll be back soon", he promised himself, before going abroad for studies. #farewell #poojagupta_preet #tinytalesbypooja

Pooja Gupta Preet

#Secret Desire
She locked the door of her room. After a long time she was alone at home. Sitting in the front of her dressing table, she opened the last drawer. Put a red bindi on her forehead, wear colorful bangles, apply red lipstick. Her kohl lined eyes welled up with tears. "That's how you like me", she said to herself. And that's how she fulfilled her secret desire in front of her late husband's photo.  #secretdesire #poojagupta_preet #tinytalesbypooja

Pooja Gupta Preet

#Tears
Everyone is happy today, cheerful faces, celebration is in full swing. She cracked the IAS exam. In between all the applaud, appreciation, praising, her mother quietly standing at the corner. She remembers that day, when she lied to everyone about her sonography report.
That's how she saved her daughter's life. A tear of pride smiling at her lips.
 #tears #poojagupta_preet #tinytalesbypooja

Pooja Gupta Preet

#Dolls
She love dolls. Colorful, beautiful, different moods, some traditionally dressed, some fashion freaks, some simple - elegant, some loud - bold. Few have long black hairs, few with coloured short fringes. These are her companions. After 5 abortions of girl foetus, people call her mentally unstable as she don't like to play with her 2 year old son, she only play with these dolls. #doll #poojagupta_preet #tinytalesbypooja

Pooja Gupta Preet

#Final Goodbye
No blame games, no hatred, no misunderstandings, only unconditional love was there, in their last meeting. 
He knows about her deadly disease. 
She knows about his posting at the war zone. 
Both smiles at each other for the last time. 
Some Final Goodbyes are beautiful.  #finalgoodbyes #poojagupta_preet #tinytalesbypooja

Pooja Gupta Preet

#Missing Spark
She is one of the best daughter-in-law, a homemaker and a proud mom of two kids. A simple arrange marriage to a total stranger and a routine life after that. Her husband is a simple, polite man, not like the one shown in TV and movies. Sometimes she missed the spark in her life and in her love life too. She remembers the day when he handed over a document to her. After 3 years of struggle she regretted why she doubted on his love. Today she is posing with the man of her dreams and he proudly smiles at her Phd. awarded wife. #missingspark #poojagupta_preet #tinytalesbypooja
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification