Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DearCharteredAccountants Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DearCharteredAccountants Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Anuj Jain

Today's National Chartered Accountants (CA) Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to them. #DearCharteredAccountants Chartered Accountants' (CA ) day is celebrated every year on 1 July. The day is organized by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). It is observed to celebrate and acknowledge the contribution of India's most professional and old finance and accounting body ICAI. #caday #cinemagraph #NationalCharteredAccountantsDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your's is an enviable job.
The government thinks you work in it's favour and you make your clients believe that the government is out there to fleece them and you are there to tell them ways to save themselves from the government's vice.
The clients too in return believe you are their friend.
Also whenever a client is caught for cheating you get off Scott free.
You get your cake and eat it too.
I can think of no one else who
enjoy these privileges. Today's National Chartered Accountants (CA) Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to them. #DearCharteredAccountants

Chartered Accountants' (CA ) day is celebrated every year on 1 July. The day is organized by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). It is observed to celebrate and acknowledge the contribution of India's most professional and old finance and accounting body ICAI. #CAday #cinemagraph
#NationalCharteredAccountantsDay  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Akthari Begum

Today's National Chartered Accountants (CA) Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to them. #DearCharteredAccountants Chartered Accountants' (CA ) day is celebrated every year on 1 July. The day is organized by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). It is observed to celebrate and acknowledge the contribution of India's most professional and old finance and accounting body ICAI. #caday #cinemagraph #NationalCharteredAccountantsDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Impressive 
Great
Adorable 
Beautiful 
Nicely
Work. Today's National Chartered Accountants (CA) Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to them. #DearCharteredAccountants

Chartered Accountants' (CA ) day is celebrated every year on 1 July. The day is organized by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). It is observed to celebrate and acknowledge the contribution of India's most professional and old finance and accounting body ICAI. #CAday #cinemagraph

साहस

read more
Congratulations for your help in accounting Today's National Chartered Accountants (CA) Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to them. #DearCharteredAccountants

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification