Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best PWleWriMo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best PWleWriMo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about likhrne wle likhya naseeba whtsp status hdvidz 0, wle, wri software,

• 5 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Sweta

Dear Competition, I meet you in every nook and corner of my country. I know you very well but it has been a long time you have introspected. Every single time you amaze me with your versatility. Sometimes you catch my attention by waving hands among athletes, sometimes by smiling among candidates and sometimes even leaving your mark among billionaires of the world. You think I will salute you for your conducts ? Never, infact I detest you . At first I used to drive out immense pleasu #letters #EnglishProverbsWorld #PWchallenge #PWcontest #PWleWriMo #swet_a #pwrenownedwriters #dearcompetition

read more
        Dear Competition,
           I meet you in every nook and corner of my country. I know you very well but it has been a long time you have introspected. Every single time you amaze me with your versatility. Sometimes you catch my attention by waving hands among athletes, sometimes by smiling among candidates and sometimes even leaving your mark among billionaires of the world.

You think I will salute you for your conducts ? Never, infact I detest you . At first I used to drive out immense pleasu

Sweta

Dear tiger, They say you need hope to move on in life. Hope, that the best, will happen. Yet I read somewhere, that you need 'courage' to hold on to 'hope', long enough. You, dear tiger, symbolize that courage. The sight of you walking valiantly in the forests, portrays the willpower, the strength, your undisputed power. No doubt they say 'a pride of lions' both in the numerical and literal sense. You also mirror the inner aggression which resides in us all. I wish we all imbibe your confidenc #YourQuoteAndMine #EnglishProverbsWorld #PWcontest #PWleWriMo #PWleWriMo29 #deartigers #pwrenownedwriters

read more
      Dear tiger, 
They say you need hope to move on in life. Hope, that the best, will happen. Yet I read somewhere, that you need 'courage' to hold on to 'hope', long enough. You, dear tiger, symbolize that courage. The sight of you walking valiantly in the forests, portrays the willpower, the strength, your undisputed power. No doubt they say  'a pride of lions' both in the numerical and literal sense. You also mirror the inner aggression which resides in us all. I wish we all imbibe your confidenc

Sweta

Dear rape survivor, You know, newspapers are considered as the mirror of the society and when in those newspapers I read about the heart-wrenching Nirbhaya rape case in Delhi, when I felt the terror of injustice happened with a little girl in Kathua, my conscience compelled me to write some reverent words for your sake. You're truly the epitome of courage. It's indeed very tough to forget the demonic deeds that happened with you, still you've overcome it and for this you deserve a salute. You a #ProverbsWorld #PWleWriMo #pwlewrimotucr1t1 #pwrenownedwriters

read more
Dear rape survivor,

You know, newspapers are considered as the mirror of the society and when in those newspapers I read about the heart-wrenching Nirbhaya rape case in Delhi, when I felt the terror of injustice happened with a little girl in Kathua, my conscience compelled me to write some reverent words for your sake.

《Refer to caption》

Dear rape survivor,
You know, newspapers are considered as the mirror of the society and when in those newspapers I read about the heart-wrenching Nirbhaya rape case in Delhi, when I felt the terror of injustice happened with a little girl in Kathua, my conscience compelled me to write some reverent words for your sake.

You're truly the epitome of courage. It's indeed very tough to forget the demonic deeds that happened with you, still you've overcome it and for this you deserve a salute. You a

xyz

We are one. Our goal is one. To make our nation the number one. We live our life, with full freedom. Let's show our respect to the National Anthem. #YourQuoteAndMine #EnglishProverbsWorld #PWcontest #PWleWriMo #PWindFlag1 #pwvikramaditya #PWindependenceDAyConR2

read more
.... We are one.
Our goal is one.
To make our nation
the number one.
We live our life,
with full freedom.
Let's show our respect
to the National Anthem.

Naseem Habib

#PWleWriMo28 A letter writing challenge 🔥 Open for All 🔥 brought to you by Proverbs World ♥️ Dear PW family! ✨ It's Proverbs World letter Writing Month (27/31) #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #EnglishProverbsWorld #PWcontest #tomyhaters

read more
your hate proves 
I am better than you.
Thank you for hating...
coz your hate will cause me no harm,
you will burn in it 
and turn into ashes.... #PWleWriMo28
A letter writing challenge
🔥 Open for All 🔥
brought to you by Proverbs World ♥️

Dear PW family! ✨ 

It's Proverbs World letter Writing Month (27/31)

Naseem Habib

#PWleWriMo28 A letter writing challenge 🔥 Open for All 🔥 brought to you by Proverbs World ♥️ Dear PW family! ✨ It's Proverbs World letter Writing Month (27/31) #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #EnglishProverbsWorld #PWcontest #tomyhaters

read more
Being in love with me 
in another way
and 
making me realise....
I excel in one or the other way 
than YOU...
 #PWleWriMo28
🔥 Open for All 🔥

Dear PW family! ✨ 

It's Proverbs World letter Writing Month (27/31)

Hansika Bansal

For better reading Dear temporary people of my life , Why do you come when you have to go , Actually what do you want to show! Can't I live without your presence? Remember, my life is better without your existence, #yqbaba #EnglishProverbsWorld #eccedentesiasthb #PWleWriMo #pwlewrimotuc #pwsuperiorwriters #hansispoem

read more
Dear temporary people of my life ,

Why do you come when you have to go ,
Actually what do you want to show! 
Can't I live without your presence? 
Remember, my life is better without your existence, 
Today me , tomorrow someone else! 
Are we a game for you people ?
You need to know that no one needs you ,
You aren't all , but only a few !
Sometimes you make me irritate and sometimes angry ,
To put you out of my life , I am always in a hurry !
So folks , I want to let you know .
That I don't want you , so please go !
Please go!

Yours permanent good- wisher
Hansika   For better reading 

Dear temporary people of my life ,

Why do you come when you have to go ,
Actually what do you want to show! 
Can't I live without your presence? 
Remember, my life is better without your existence,

Hansika Bansal

#PWleWriMo21 A letter writing challenge 🔥 Open for All 🔥 brought to you by Proverbs World ♥️ Dear PW family! ✨ This is a 21st challenge of Proverbs World letter Writing Month (21/31) #YourQuoteAndMine #EnglishProverbsWorld #PWcontest #eccedentesiasthb #dearabsence

read more
Dear absence, 
There is something unusual about you ,
Where you are there , I want that you shouldn't be ,
When you aren't,  I miss your presence! 
The presence of absence makes me feel incomplete, 
The absence of absence make me feel over -complete;  
I can't decide that I want you or not, 
But I know that you are you ,
Just like everything else ,you have a place which is yours !

Hansika  #PWleWriMo21
🔥 Open for All 🔥

Dear PW family! ✨ 

This is a 21st challenge of Proverbs World letter Writing Month (21/31)

Divyanshu Pathak

Dedicated to Divyanshu Pathak ji A challenge by Proverbs World 📨 🔹On this World Post Office day send letters to your friends. #yqbaba #ProverbsWorld.in #PWcontest #PWleWriMo #pw1daylewricon #PWchallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Proverbs World #shainaansariquotes

read more
जी आपका पत्र पढ़कर बहुत ख़ुशी हुई।
आपकी दुआओं से ख़ुदा बरक़त करते रहें।
हम सब युहीं मुस्कुराहटें बाँटते रहें। Dedicated to Divyanshu Pathak ji

A challenge by Proverbs World 📨

🔹On this World Post Office day send letters to your friends. 

#yqbaba #ProverbsWorld.in #PWcontest #PWleWriMo #pw1daylewricon #PWchallenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Proverbs World  #shainaansariquotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification