Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best contemporarypoetry Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best contemporarypoetry Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about con meaning in hindi, contemporary still life artists, estemos a cuentas con dios, museum of modern and contemporary art, modern art and contemporary art,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Aady

do you ever look at someone and imagine your lives together? Someone you will never see again a stranger on the subway a vendor on the street a person in the apartment window do you ever imagine your lives together? someone you will never speak to #Imagination #Visualization #contemporarypoetry #savinggrace

read more
Memories coming back...

//caption// do you ever look at someone and imagine your lives together?
Someone you will never see again
a stranger on the subway
a vendor on the street
a person in the apartment window

do you ever imagine your lives together?
someone you will never speak to

Sandhya Rajendran

I prefer myself as contemporary writer because I may add fruits from farm to basket but it's still fresh fruits 😆🤗🌺🍎 #philosophical #contemporarypoetry #Night #yqaestheticthoughts #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Our thoughts become a louder wind crasp , our hearts are already on loose of it's unwanted feelings of fears..
As silence reminds the chaos to speak up for ;  I prefer myself as contemporary writer because I may add fruits from farm to basket but it's still fresh fruits 😆🤗🌺🍎
#philosophical #contemporarypoetry
#night #yqaestheticthoughts #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification