Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzbookshelf Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzbookshelf Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Hello Resties! April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word/topic prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! Today's Topic ~ BOOKSHELF 🎁The best poems will be featured on a daily basis! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #Napowrimo20 #rznapowrimo #rzbookshelf

read more
best corner  Hello Resties!

April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word/topic prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! 

Today's Topic ~ BOOKSHELF

🎁The best poems will be featured on a daily basis!

Anuj Jain

I know where Asimov's foundation lie, Or Dick Francis's horses neigh, Dalai Lama pray or Krishnamoorti meditates, I know about Edgar Cayce's psyche, even Khalil Gibran's prophet's site, I even remember where Tarla Dalal cooks, Robin Sharma preaches or Coelho teaches, #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #yqrestzone #Napowrimo20 #rznapowrimo #rzbookshelf

read more
I know where Asimov's foundation lie,
Or Dick Francis's horses neigh,
Dalai Lama pray or Krishnamoorti meditates,
I know about Edgar Cayce's psyche, 
even Khalil Gibran's prophet's site,
I even remember where Tarla Dalal cooks,
Robin Sharma preaches or Coelho teaches,
No i don't need my Tarot cards for that, ( they are in a corner properly stacked )
I know all of them as they are always referred from my book shelf.
There they all are assigned a place of honour they all deserve so high.
My book shelf is full of them and with pride my chest swell.

Anuj Jain 
I know where Asimov's foundation lie,
Or Dick Francis's horses neigh,
Dalai Lama pray or Krishnamoorti meditates,
I know about Edgar Cayce's psyche, 
even Khalil Gibran's prophet's site,
I even remember where Tarla Dalal cooks,
Robin Sharma preaches or Coelho teaches,

Dr.Merlin Dorcus

Book shelf My mind is blank like a plank While seeing the bookshelf I'm a stranger to myself Like the treasure house of a bank. I gave my bookshelf a space #BookShelf #NAPOWRIMO #rzbookshelf #merlin_poem

read more
Book shelf

FULL PIECE IN CAPTION

Book shelf

My mind is blank like a plank
While seeing the bookshelf
I'm a stranger to myself
Like the treasure house of a bank.

I gave my bookshelf a space

Komal Sharma Gupta

Hello Resties! April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word/topic prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! Today's Topic ~ BOOKSHELF 🎁The best poems will be featured on a daily basis! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #collabwithrestzone #Napowrimo20 #rznapowrimo #tejaswiniaura #rzbookshelf

read more
Where word pixies live 
often do a dance bright
spin stories aplenty
talk to the days
whisper to the nights
cavort with shadows
when rattled a ruckus create.
So when books ruffle move,
you know who's there.
Care for a peek, a scare? Hello Resties!

April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word/topic prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! 

Today's Topic ~ BOOKSHELF

🎁The best poems will be featured on a daily basis!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification