Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndnomirrorcan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndnomirrorcan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd exam time status, nature languages dnd, dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Nitima Singh

Good morning, writers! 😊 "Where I come from, beauty is in the eye of anyone who sees what's missing, but can't stop pointing to what's still there." - Andrea Gibson Did you know? 🌸 Here is a heartwarming comment by a taxi driver (Old Yeller) on an article in NY Times - "I've been a NYC taxi driver for many, many years. My favourite type of ride is the rare one of picking up a man who has just emerged from a hospital following the birth of his first child. It is the best day in his life and I us #Beauty #Inspiration #lifelessons #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dndnomirrorcan

read more
Your inner abilities  Good morning, writers! 😊
"Where I come from, beauty is in the eye of anyone who sees what's missing, but can't stop pointing to what's still there."
- Andrea Gibson

Did you know? 🌸
Here is a heartwarming comment by a taxi driver (Old Yeller) on an article in NY Times -
"I've been a NYC taxi driver for many, many years. My favourite type of ride is the rare one of picking up a man who has just emerged from a hospital following the birth of his first child. It is the best day in his life and I us

Komal Sharma Gupta

Good morning, writers! 😊 "Where I come from, beauty is in the eye of anyone who sees what's missing, but can't stop pointing to what's still there." - Andrea Gibson Did you know? 🌸 Here is a heartwarming comment by a taxi driver (Old Yeller) on an article in NY Times - "I've been a NYC taxi driver for many, many years. My favourite type of ride is the rare one of picking up a man who has just emerged from a hospital following the birth of his first child. It is the best day in his life and I usually find it difficult to hide my own tears of joy as he tells me all about it. #Beauty #lifelessons #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #tejaswiniaura #dndnomirrorcan

read more
a heart's desires, in depths mired,
depths of silver lined doubts,
that second guess each thought.

Good morning, writers! 😊
"Where I come from, beauty is in the eye of anyone who sees what's missing, but can't stop pointing to what's still there."
- Andrea Gibson

Did you know? 🌸
Here is a heartwarming comment by a taxi driver (Old Yeller) on an article in NY Times -
"I've been a NYC taxi driver for many, many years. My favourite type of ride is the rare one of picking up a man who has just emerged from a hospital following the birth of his first child. It is the best day in his life and I usually find it difficult to hide my own tears of joy as he tells me all about it.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification