Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thankyou2017 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thankyou2017 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pyar to hona hi tha, pata nahi tha pyar me itna meetha dard hota hai, tha dil bekarar hai, than to be a king of a vast domain lyrics, i love you more than all the stars in the sky poem,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Suranya

Dear 2017. You were a lesson. You gave plenty of wrong people and a few right ones. You taught me it's okay that people leave when their lessons in your life is over and you can still respect them. And you taught a lot about life. And love. Unlike all the other years that I sulk about another year going away in vain, you taught me a lot. My soul grew immensely and deeply with every day. I learned a thing or two about life, self esteem, the joy of independence and the bliss of solitude. I finally found that one life changing book I was looking for, people who are there to stick by, and I found myself. I found that you can be complete in yourself and find peace and love inside you. So Cheers to you 2017, thanks for the memories. 💜 #thankyou2017

read more
thank you for being a learning experience.
My soul grew with you.  Dear 2017. You were a lesson. You gave plenty of wrong people and a few right ones. You taught me it's okay that people leave when their lessons in your life is over and you can still respect them. And you taught a lot about life. And love. Unlike all the other years that I sulk about another year going away in vain, you taught me a lot. My soul grew immensely and deeply with every day. I learned a thing or two about life, self esteem, the joy of independence and the bliss of solitude. I finally found that one life changing book I was looking for, people who are there to stick by, and I found myself. I found that you can be complete in yourself and find peace and love inside you. So Cheers to you 2017, thanks for the memories. 💜 #thankyou2017

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification