Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fairytale_story Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fairytale_story Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life is not a fairytale quotes, fairytale quotes for her, fairytale meaning in hindi, you are my fairytale, fairytale meaning in marathi,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Sonal Panwar

" 'प्रिंछी' एक नन्हीं परी की कहानी " Part-1💖👰‍♀️🥰💫✨ #Fairytale #pari #story #fairytale_story Poetry #Part1 #hindiwritings #nojotohindi #कविता

read more

Anon

I drove a girl from her fairyland to my chat screen. A girl with slight curved hair shelters her cheeks from one end to her forehead. A girl who looks even more magnetic when she looks at the corner of her daunting eyes😉 with those perfectly curved lips and that smile which can move many hearts and can make everyone's jaw drop. About the fairy...🥰
#fairytale_story
#dreamgirl #taleoflove
#lovequotes #spreadingpeace
#spreading_love
#yourquotediary

ANON

I drove a girl from her fairyland to my chat screen. A girl with slight curved hair shelters her cheeks from one end to her forehead. A girl who looks even more magnetic when she looks at the corner of her daunting eyes😉 with those perfectly curved lips and that smile which can move many hearts and can make everyone's jaw drop. About the fairy...🥰
#fairytale_story
#dreamgirl #taleoflove
#lovequotes #spreadingpeace
#spreading_love
#yourquotediary

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification