Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best unabletowritestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best unabletowritestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sorry unable to create a suitable, nrpe unable to read output, diawi unable to install app, sorry unable to create, unable to sleep,

• 9 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #story #yostowrimo #unabletowritestory #chitstory My heart finally flipped, flipped for the ordinary looking, simple, bulky bespectacled guy next door. God! He won me over with his humour. I would be in splits everytime we met. He never failed to tickle my funny bone. He was a well known writer and a poet too. I knew nothing about poetry, in fact I used to dislike poetry and found it too dry. Soon enough Thomas, the cute guy, was spending more time with me and I knew that he was in lov

read more
Story of a writer not being able to write a story

Ever heard of it? Well, read it in the caption if you haven't #yqbaba #story #yostowrimo #unabletowritestory

#chitstory

My heart finally flipped, flipped for the ordinary looking, simple, bulky bespectacled guy next door. God! He won me over with his humour. I would be in splits everytime we met. He never failed to tickle my funny bone. He was a well known writer and a poet too. I knew nothing about poetry, in fact I used to dislike poetry and found it too dry. Soon enough Thomas, the cute guy, was spending more time with me and I knew that he was in lov

Hari Varma

A WRITER'S INEXPLICABLE PAIN Agnivesh, close friend of mine is an amazing Novelist. I call him Akki. We became friends one day at a tea stall where he saw me reading his first novel. Over several conversations, I understood him more. He is almost ten years younger to me. Neither he nor me ever felt that difference. Very soon he became a brother though not born to my parents. He is a drop out from one of the Regional Engineering Colleges. His father died in an accident while he was still in hig #yqbaba #writersblock #yourquotebaba #yostowrimo #unabletowrite #varmaji #unabletowritestory

read more
A WRITER'S INEXPLICABLE PAIN

Agnivesh, close friend of mine is an amazing Novelist. I call him Akki. We became friends one day at a tea stall where he saw me reading his first novel. Over several conversations, I understood him more. He is almost ten years younger to me. Neither he nor me ever felt that difference. Very soon he became a brother though not born to my parents. He is a drop out from one of the Regional  Engineering Colleges. His father died in an accident while he was still in high school. Now he lives with his working mother in a rented house near to where I stay. Though his mother was initially very upset about him leaving Engineering to write stories, his success slowly erased her worries.

HV1 A WRITER'S INEXPLICABLE PAIN

Agnivesh, close friend of mine is an amazing Novelist. I call him Akki. We became friends one day at a tea stall where he saw me reading his first novel. Over several conversations, I understood him more. He is almost ten years younger to me. Neither he nor me ever felt that difference. Very soon he became a brother though not born to my parents. He is a drop out from one of the Regional  Engineering Colleges. His father died in an accident while he was still in hig

Shubhi Mahajan

She wrote many times but she wasn't able to write a good story. She thought too deeply about the topic but she wasn't able to write a beautiful story. Suddenly her mom came and saw many torn papers on the floor. So, she asked "What is this ? Why did you tear up these pages ?" She replied "Mom, I got a topic for writing a story, but was not able to write." Her mom read the topic and said "This is a new new and unique topic for you." The girl said "Yes I know, but I wanted to be a writer that's wh #lovewriting #becomeawriter #unabletowritestory #literatureisthemirrorofsociety

read more
"A WRITER NOT BEING ABLE TO WRITE A STORY"

Once upon a time, a girl from a town loved writing her thoughts. She used to write the things which happened in her life. After sometime, she got a platform 'YourQuote' for writing. She started writing on that app. She doesn't know that much about the app but she started writing. When she became the daily user, she was knowing more about the app. One day, she got a unique topic. She doesn't know much about the topic so she searched a lot. After searching and when she knew about the topic, she started writing.

FULL  PIECE  IN  CAPTION👇👇 She wrote many times but she wasn't able to write a good story. She thought too deeply about the topic but she wasn't able to write a beautiful story. Suddenly her mom came and saw many torn papers on the floor. So, she asked "What is this ? Why did you tear up these pages ?" She replied "Mom, I got a topic for writing a story, but was not able to write." Her mom read the topic and said "This is a new new and unique topic for you." The girl said "Yes I know, but I wanted to be a writer that's wh

Anuj Jain

Unable to write a story I’ve realized over the years that, with rare exceptions, most writer’s block isn’t writer’s block at all: It’s necessary time that allows the unconscious mind to do its deep work. Ever the fastidious perfectionist, I had always been a disciplined writer, like I was with all things in life. All my things were to be done at exactly the same time they ought to be done in exactly the same way they ought to be . As usual I brewed my coffee measuring perfectly 2 teaspoons of g #ShortStory #yostowrimo #unabletowrite #unabletowritestory #anujstories

read more
Unable to write a story

In Caption Unable to write a story

I’ve realized over the years that, with rare exceptions, most writer’s block isn’t writer’s block at all: It’s necessary time that allows the unconscious mind to do its deep work.
Ever the fastidious perfectionist, I had always been a disciplined writer, like I was with all things in life.
All my things were to be done at exactly the same time they ought to be done in exactly the same way they ought to be .
As usual I brewed my coffee measuring perfectly 2 teaspoons of g

Anuj Jain

The start was so important for Sameer that in spite of a full ream of paper consigned to the dustbin he was still unable to begin.
Not for him can the beginning be unimaginative and trite boring.
Paper too should always be bonded and of a particular gsm only.
His pen had to be the Waterman that was his prized possession and dear more than anything else in this world.
He had brewed another cup of his favourite Darjeeling tea and was fidgeting with the Cream Crackers that were the only biscuits he preferred.
Writer's block was not new to him but thos time it was a desperate situation as he had already committed to his grandson about a story dedicated and based on him and he would be coming the next day.
Suddenly his face lit up and he put aside the Noritake cup and started scribbling
One evening after thinking it over for a day little Vishesh decided to go for a walk with his magic pen.
Aha, now there was nothing stopping Sameer. #yostowrimo 
#shortstory 
#unabletowritestory

Akthari Begum

Unable to write story
Story.
Ability of written words 
Is not available or 
Maybe words  available to write 
but not to Gain profits
This is the irony with in  
own words,
it's the reason is
Unable to write story.  #unabletowritestory#NaStoWriMo

Anand Nagada

He had written the first two parts of his story which was much awaited by someone to read. 
He wanted to bring the story to touch the heart of the lovers here and convey them if you are truly in love of each other then, society cannot stop you from being each other's.

But writer didnt wrote further because,

He wanted this Story to be 

" ONLY WITH BOTH OF THEM, FOREVER"
 #unabletowritestory  #yostowrimo  #yqbaba #366days366quotes  #writingresolution  169/366

Anand Nagada

The room from where our story started seems to he calling me again,

Calling me again to experience that single moment which got stucked me in the middle of the story and not able to complete it.... #366days366quotes  #writingresolution #yostowrimo  #yqbaba  YQbaba  155/366
#unabletowritestory

Anand Nagda

He had written the first two parts of his story which was much awaited by someone to read. 
He wanted to bring the story to touch the heart of the lovers here and convey them if you are truly in love of each other then, society cannot stop you from being each other's.

But writer didnt wrote further because,

He wanted this Story to be 

" ONLY WITH BOTH OF THEM, FOREVER"
 #unabletowritestory  #yostowrimo  #yqbaba #366days366quotes  #writingresolution  169/366

Anand Nagda

The room from where our story started seems to he calling me again,

Calling me again to experience that single moment which got stucked me in the middle of the story and not able to complete it.... #366days366quotes  #writingresolution #yostowrimo  #yqbaba  YQbaba  155/366
#unabletowritestory
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification