Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rztft Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rztft Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Anuj Jain

Obituary. 

Here lies the body of Rest Zone 
Snuffed out remorselessly by Anuj. 
All the good that a person do
Is forgotten by a silly mistake
So be it with Rest Zone
It tried to be smart by organising a get together
Of yq friends
They met and that was that. 
Should have known that friends and yq friends are two different entities. 
RZ had faulted on this 
And greviously did it pay for it. 
Now RZ can rest in peace
Eternally. #rzyqkiyaariyan 
#restzone 
#rztft

Anuj Jain

Rest Zone in their devilish avatar managed to organize a get together of my friends. The devilish plan concealed as a gift to me was to host the get together so that they can see fireworks. Naive as I am I took the bait and was even happy about it, little realizing of what was about to happen. My friends who all reflected me ( unfortunately my baddest qualities) unfortunately all made it to that get together. Oh how happy I was to meet all and they all came beaming too. But what's this, some came with stacks of their published books to sell and lost no opportunity to meet everyone with a 1000 watt smile. Oh there were a lot many who knew ech other. ( you think I am a fool to name them here so that you can finally read my obituary in tomorrow's papers) #restzone #rzyqkiyaariyan #rztft

read more
Terribly friendly tales

Get together
(In caption)  Rest Zone in their devilish avatar  managed to organize a get together of my friends. 
The devilish plan concealed as a gift to me was to host the get together so that they can see fireworks. 
Naive as I am I took the bait and was even happy about it, little realizing of what was about to happen. 
My friends who all reflected me ( unfortunately my baddest qualities) unfortunately all made it to that get together. 
Oh how happy I was to meet all and they all came beaming too. 
But what's this, some came with stacks of their published books to sell and lost no opportunity to meet everyone with a 1000 watt smile. 
Oh there were a lot many who knew ech other. 
( you think I am a fool to name them here so that you can finally read my obituary in tomorrow's papers)

Dr Upama Singh

वो पहली बार जब हम सब मिले
मन में देख दोस्ती के रंग खिले
बचपन की दोस्ती थी नादान
बस करते थे कट्टी मिट्ठी बात
लड़कपन की दोस्ती थी कमसिन
सबको दिखाती हसीन ये ख़्वाब
जवानी की दोस्ती जीवन भर देती साथ
वही दोस्ती जीवन का मतलब समझती
मेरी जवानी की दोस्ती शुरू बीएचयू से
मिले जब हम उसके कैंपस में
धीरे धीरे एक दूसरे को जानने पहचाने लगे
दिल से हम एक दूसरे को पक्का दोस्त मानने लगे
कितने गम खुशी के पल साथ में बीते
जीवन की इस पड़ाव में कुछ उपलब्धियां पायी साथ
वो हॉस्टल की मस्तियां यारों की यारियां
आज भी आंखें नम है कर जाती
अब दोस्ती बच्चों की दोस्ती संग
उसी में जी रहे हम देखते दोस्ती के नए रंग।।
 #rztft 
#restzone
#yqrz
#yqbaba
#friendshipday 
#collabwithrestzone
#rzyqkiyaariyan 
#similethougths

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification