Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best proposalletter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best proposalletter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to follow up like a pro, first love proposal shayari, indirect love proposal quotes, love proposal quotes for girlfriend, love proposal lines,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Hari Varma

22/31 YoStoWriMo It was her long term wish that when I propose to her, it should be with a hand written letter. That too, within 41 days! Quite a considerate condition put by her. There is a reason behind it. She knows that I have a very bad handwriting and that I hate writing on paper after I got used typing instead. Now, she expects me to undertake that monstrous and inhuman task if I wanted her to say "Yes". With keyboards, I was like an Opera singer. Songs and Dialogues just flowed when #ShortStory #Origami #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #varmaji #proposalletter #yostiwrimo #unusual_propsal

read more
PROPOSING WITH A LETTER

It was her long term wish that when I propose to her, it should be with a hand written letter. That too, within 41 days! 

Quite a considerate condition put by her. There is a reason behind it. She knows that I have a very bad handwriting and that I hate writing on paper after I got used typing instead. Now, she expects me to undertake that monstrous and inhuman task if I wanted her to say "Yes". With keyboards, I was like an  Opera singer. Songs and Dialogues just flowed when I am on stage or even in a small get together. I can be the most romantic person while talking to her for any number of hours or days and she loved listening to me all the time. But when it comes to writing, my hands won't move at the speed of my thought. So, invariably, anything I write by hand, turned out to be like 'Pitman's Shorthand for All'. Whether it is a story or a poem or a Screenplay, it's all the same. Of course, I am not proud of that at all. Now this task is like a Democles' sword hanging above my head. 

But I decided to go for it.

(Read the full adventure in Caption)  22/31 YoStoWriMo

It was her long term wish that when I propose to her, it should be with a hand written letter. That too, within 41 days! 

Quite a considerate condition put by her. There is a reason behind it. She knows that I have a very bad handwriting and that I hate writing on paper after I got used typing instead. Now, she expects me to undertake that monstrous and inhuman task if I wanted her to say "Yes". With keyboards, I was like an  Opera singer. Songs and Dialogues just flowed when

Anuj Jain

My love,
With this pen of fondness and paper of desire i am trying to send you a bouquet of my heart's fancies.
Never was i the romantic types to make you swoon over my floral language or make you succumb to my charms.
Never was i rich to give you expensive presents and gifts.
Never was i the one to praise your intoxicating beauty with poems.
Yet my love you know i was always true when i said that you are the most beautiful angel in this world sent by God himself and am still true when i say that you are my soul.
I was always sure of asking you one day but was gathering up the courage.
Please be mine and accept my bouquet.
Your love #yostowrimo 
#shortstory 
#proposalletters 
#proposalletter

Akthari Begum

Short story 
This story depend on Two characters,
Name is Prince and princess,
and one Character play main role,
And the character name is princess 
Story is start,
One day prince and princess play the game carrom,then in this game  winner is prince and prince say,
princess you lose   in this game,and your face from smilefull tell me why,
princess say in the game announce winners and losers
 then from the game i learn when someone is excited to win in the game then other participate who play the game deliberate lose in the game,princess listen this words and say this is princess and my proposal is this my princess.  #Proposalletter#NaStoWriMo

Ar. Smitha

One fine day to my surprise, I received an anonymous letter. The letter was posted to our hostel address without any senders name. Curious to know what's written inside, I went running to my room, closed the door and opened the letter. It read as Dear Smitha, Jkh gdb l vdz brx.... I could not understand a single word. It was a jumble of words like some alphabets joined together. What is this all? Didn't got any clue until I turned the page. Back side of the page was written "If A = D, B #story #LoveStory #yqbaba #storytime #yostowrimo #smithasunkara #proposalletter

read more
Have you ever wrote a love letter 
in code words?? 
Here's a beautiful story. 

READ FULL IN CAPTION One fine day to my surprise, I received an anonymous letter. The letter was posted to our hostel address without any senders name. Curious to know what's written inside, I went running to my room, closed the door and opened the letter. It read as  

Dear Smitha, 
Jkh gdb l vdz brx.... 

I could not understand a single word. It was a jumble of words like some alphabets joined together. 
What is this all? Didn't got any clue until I turned the page. Back side of the page was written 
 "If A = D, B

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification