Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqlifestories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqlifestories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Harvinder Kaur

SOME PEOPLE IN MY LIFE ARE LIKE
AN ICE-CREAM,
EVERYTIME THEY DELIVER A DIFFERENT
FLAVOR WHENEVER I CONSIDER THEM
MELTED AND SPOILED. 💕 #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqfeelings #yqlife #yqlove#yqlifestories #yqdada

Harvinder Kaur

LET US PLAY ANTAKSHARI OF
ENGLISH SENTENCES. SENTENCES
SHOULD BE BASED ON THE PICTURE.
LET'S BEGIN WITH...
THE MOTHER NATURE IS BEAUTIFUL.
NOW THE NEXT SENTENCE SHOULD
BEGIN WITH 'L'. 💕 #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqfeelings #yqlife #yqgame #yqlifestories #yqdada

Harvinder Kaur

maybe you read my words every time i write but, i am still waiting for their explanation by you... 💕 #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqfeelings #yqlife #yqlove#yqlifestories #yqdada

Harvinder Kaur

YOU ARE LIKE A MOON
IN THE HORRIFYING
DARKNESS OF SORROWS,
WHO ALONE IS SUFFICIENT
TO ENLIGHTEN MY LIFE. 💕 #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqfeelings #yqlife #yqlove#yqlifestories #yqdada

Harvinder Kaur

STREETS OF MY HEART 
WERE NEVER DARK
WHEN YOU WERE THE 
MOON OF MY HEART. 💕 #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqfeelings #yqlife #yqlove#yqlifestories #yqdada

Harvinder Kaur

WHEN THE DESTINATION 
IS CLEAR,
DON'T WAIT
FOR THE CLEAR PATH
JUST OPEN 
YOUR WINGS AND FLY HIGH. 💕 #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqfeelings #yqlife #yqinspiration#yqlifestories #yqdada

Harvinder Kaur

A NEED THAT ASPIRES
TO LIVE WITHOUT
LIFE IS....
"WAIT" 💕 #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqfeelings #yqlife #yqinspiration#yqlifestories #yqdada

Harvinder Kaur

Quite in the lonely woods,
my heart is waiting to
be disturbed by the
touch of your words..  💕 #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqfeelings #yqlife #yqinspiration#yqlifestories #yqdada

Harvinder Kaur

LIFE LOOKS 
THE WAY YOU SEE IT... 💕 #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqfeelings #yqlife #yqinspiration#yqlifestories #yqdada

Harvinder Kaur

WHEN YOU MEET WITH YOUR
RIGHT PERSON, EVEN IF AT THE
WRONG TIMES...
GRAB THE ONE WHO IS BEST FOR YOU
BECAUSE OPPORTUNITY NEVER KNOCKS THE DOOR TWICE... 💕 #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqfeelings #yqlife #yqlove#yqlifestories #yqdada
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification