Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best moneymadness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best moneymadness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about isharay mon ki bhore, valobeshe mon ki pelo, love express mon boleche amar, monomaniacal madness meaning in hindi, shunechi mon ke bojhano lyrics,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Bad Poet

*money problems* Mr. Singh used to be my neighbour. He was in some kind of clerical job before his fortunes changed. He was 59— just one year short of his retirement when he won the mega lottery of 8 crore rupees. I don't want to tell you about his reaction when he won. I don't want to tell you about what he was doing when he got the epic news. I want to tell you about his family before looking at his life afterwards. His wife died of terminal cancer two decades back. His daughter was two at t #Money #Wealthy #richandpoor #moneypower #badpoet #moneyquotes #moneyproblem #moneymadness

read more
Stories from the Subconscious:

Money Problems *money problems*

Mr. Singh used to be my neighbour. He was in some kind of clerical job before his fortunes changed. He was 59— just one year short of his retirement when he won the mega lottery of 8 crore rupees. I don't want to tell you about his reaction when he won. I don't want to tell you about what he was doing when he got the epic news. I want to tell you about his family before looking at his life afterwards.

His wife died of terminal cancer two decades back. His daughter was two at t

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification