Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best edsheerensongreference Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best edsheerensongreference Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about me n eds, eds full form, romeo weds heer song, eds technologies, eds,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Bad Poet

I guess I'm out of words these days Priyanshu and Gayatri Devi. But thank you for your pokes ❤ These rhymes happened after I fell in love with an Ed Sheeran song called The Man. #EdSheeran #theMan #rejection #obsession #hurtquotes #edsheerensongreference #zoneout #x

read more
Rejection post obsession
Post the love, post the expression
Post passion, the ugly depression
Intervention in the fantasy of perfection
No mission, just another addictive session
Fake highs in the sea of fake heaven
Simple visual creatures, us men
Healing right often out of question
Drinking tears in the name of tension
Would kill ya new man, if we had some weapon
But no, time often does what we can't
We fall six times but stand back up seven

And gulp your hurt like just another lesson I guess I'm out of words these days Priyanshu  and Gayatri Devi. But thank you for your pokes ❤

These rhymes happened after I fell in love with an Ed Sheeran song called The Man.

#edsheeran #theman #rejection #obsession #hurtquotes #edsheerensongreference #zoneout  #x

Bad Poet

(Listen to the song before reading and then sing along!) I was taught I would fall but I learned to rise They thought I would drown but I touched the damn skies I know I get praise now but no one knows the hide Things wrenched my heart, right through the centre and from the side It's been a bumpy world, not some jolly ride Best friend knows the lows, the world envies the highs #Music #EdSheeran #lyrics #myheart #Eraser #divide #Recreated #edsheerensongreference

read more
And I'll make rainbows from these rains, forever

//Eraser by Ed Sheeran recreated in caption// (Listen to the song before reading and then sing along!)

I was taught I would fall but I learned to rise
They thought I would drown but I touched the damn skies
I know I get praise now but no one knows the hide
Things wrenched my heart, right through the centre and from the side
It's been a bumpy world, not some jolly ride
Best friend knows the lows, the world envies the highs

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification