Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best languageofcats Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best languageofcats Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about self love lang leav, lang leav poems about love, lang leav love poems, naisip ko lang in english, sad love shayri in hindi language 10,

• 5 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Shree

Fun fact: Dolphins have two stomachs and they never chew their food. Also, they can dive upto 1000 feet. I love all animals, but everyone has favourites. 😁 .... If you could understand the language of dolphins, cats, crows, or the wind, what would it be? Collab and complete this #doublecollab. #languageofcats #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
DOLPHINS 🐬

they are said to be smart,
stick to their mothers, 
friendly & full of love, 
can't stay secluded. Fun fact: 
Dolphins have two stomachs and they never chew their food.
Also, they can dive upto 1000 feet. 
I love all animals, but everyone has favourites. 😁

If you could understand the language of dolphins, cats, crows, or the wind, what would it be? Collab and complete this #doublecollab. #languageofcats #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Afrin Jahan

If you could understand the language of dolphins, cats, crows, or the wind, what would it be? Collab and complete this #doublecollab. #languageofcats #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Language of touch,emotion,tears and hear

It is the most easiest way to understand and transfer your feelings to others. If you could understand the language of dolphins, cats, crows, or the wind, what would it be? Collab and complete this #doublecollab. #languageofcats #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

If you could understand the language of dolphins, cats, crows, or the wind, what would it be? Collab and complete this #doublecollab. #languageofcats #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Marvelous

I would be another King Solomon

Or George Orwell...  If you could understand the language of dolphins, cats, crows, or the wind, what would it be? Collab and complete this #doublecollab. #languageofcats #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonia Dey

read more
Crows

I really want to have conversation with them when they visits my window at least about weather or neighbors. If you could understand the language of dolphins, cats, crows, or the wind, what would it be? Collab and complete this #doublecollab. #languageofcats #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonia Dey

read more
Cats

I really want to discover all that extended meanings reside in those two damn words "meow meow". If you could understand the language of dolphins, cats, crows, or the wind, what would it be? Collab and complete this #doublecollab. #languageofcats #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonia Dey

read more
Dolphins 

I really want to know how it feels to live in giant and deepest oceans without actual boundaries.  If you could understand the language of dolphins, cats, crows, or the wind, what would it be? Collab and complete this #doublecollab. #languageofcats #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
love

it is a natural and universal language  If you could understand the language of dolphins, cats, crows, or the wind, what would it be? Collab and complete this #doublecollab. #languageofcats #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification