Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rznapowrimo_14 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rznapowrimo_14 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rzn full form, rzn meaning, rzn, apo apo in english, apo ap us,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Sanan

Hello Resties! ❤️ April is National Poetry Writing Month so let's write poems each day with our prompts! Today's Phrase ~ The beauty of pain 🎁The best poems will be given testimonials! #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rznaprowrimo22 #rznapowrimo_14

read more
Can be felt when we came back where we get pain after so many years  Hello Resties! ❤️

April is National Poetry Writing Month so let's write poems each day with our prompts! 

Today's Phrase ~ The beauty of pain 

🎁The best poems will be given testimonials!

Paradoxical Penman

Hello Resties! ❤️ April is National Poetry Writing Month so let's write poems each day with our prompts! Today's Phrase ~ The beauty of pain 🎁The best poems will be given testimonials! #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rznaprowrimo22 #rznapowrimo_14

read more
It reveals the horrors of your pleasures. Hello Resties! ❤️

April is National Poetry Writing Month so let's write poems each day with our prompts! 

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Here is my poem for the prompt The lifespan of memories given by Rest Zone in Instagram #rznapowrimo #rznapowrimo2022 #rznapowrimo_14 #restzone #memoriesneverdie #Memories #shan_priya

read more
//Memories//

Aphonic quietness surrounded
Rusted memories quarrelled

Dusted me through dark windows
Freezing by dancing curtain shadows

Inner conscience awakes in guilts
Mobile brightness makes eyes glits

Prisoned myself into the four walls
Hiding into hand wovened shawl

Sleepless overthinking nights
Mind and heart replies with fights

Longing to stay back in that womb 
My long lasting heaven is my room

Reflecting the lifespan of memories 
Pumping as blood inside my arteries  Here is my poem for the prompt The lifespan of memories given by Rest Zone in Instagram
 #rznapowrimo #rznapowrimo2022 #rznapowrimo_14 
#restzone #memoriesneverdie #memories #shan_priya

Dr Upama Singh

read more
The beauty of pain
sacrifice your love
dare to see your love 
in the arms of others
and hiding the pain in your heart
don't let tears come to your eyes Hello Resties! ❤️

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification